From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 16:49, 8 December 2006 by Dan Linden
Feature Design Document
- Camera Control - camera actions when:
- dragging on your avatar, nametag or attachments while walking or flying
- dragging on your avatar, nametag or attachments while sitting.
- mouse wheel camera distance.
- Ctrl-8, 9, 0 camera FOV (Field of View)
- alt arrows, page up, page down
- alt home
- mouselook view + mouse
- arrows while sitting
- arrows while sitting and llLookAt(whatever?)
- arrows while sitting and Follow Cam.
- View > Camera Controls widget
- H focuses on selected object.
Discussion for future improvements
Relationship to other features
List of features that need to be tested when this feature changes, and why.