From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 16:23, 8 December 2006 by Dan Linden
Feature Design Document
- document camera actions when:
- dragging on your avatar, nametag or attachments while walking or flying
- dragging on your avatar, nametag or attachments while sitting.
- mouse wheel camera distance.
- Ctrl-8, 9, 0 camera FOV (Field of View)
- alt-arrows, page up, page down
- ctrl-alt-arrows, page up, page down
- ctrl-1 camera zoom, orbit, pan
- mouselook view + mouse
- arrows or WASD while sitting
- arrows or WASD while sitting on object using llSetCameraEyeOffset and llSetCameraAtOffset.
- arrows or WASD while sitting and Follow Cam (llSetCameraParams).
- region crossing in vehicle that controls your camera (arrows or WASD continues to drive vehicle and not camera)
- View > Camera Controls widget
- H focuses on selected object.
Discussion for future improvements
Relationship to other features
List of features that need to be tested when this feature changes, and why.