From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 16:38, 8 December 2006 by Dan Linden
Feature Design Document
- document camera actions when:
- dragging on your avatar, nametag or attachments while walking or flying
- dragging on your avatar, nametag or attachments while sitting.
- mouse wheel camera distance.
- Ctrl-8, 9, 0 camera FOV (Field of View)
- alt-arrows, page up, page down
- ctrl-alt-arrows, page up, page down
- ctrl-1 camera zoom, orbit, pan
- mouselook view + mouse
- arrows or WASD while sitting
- arrows or WASD while sitting on object using llSetCameraEyeOffset and llSetCameraAtOffset.
- arrows or WASD while sitting and Follow Cam (llSetCameraParams).
- region crossing in vehicle that controls your camera (arrows or WASD continues to drive vehicle and not camera)
- View > Camera Controls widget
- H focuses on selected object.
- Shift-H zooms to selection.
- ctrl-\ focuses camera on last person or item that chatted.
Discussion for future improvements
Relationship to other features
List of features that need to be tested when this feature changes, and why.