|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
This category contains built-in LSL functions. (It should probably be split up into sub-categories.)
- Rename all pages from LSL_llFunction to llFunction.
- Change all pages to use func_desc instead of func_footnote for their description.
- The footnote field is for additional notes about the function and should not exceed a few sentences. More complicated description of the functions inner workings are to be written in the 'spec' field.
- change the template from LSLFunctionAll to LSL_Function, remove the Category:LSL Function link, this is in the template now. Be sure to set the 'sort' attribute (if we had StringFunctions wouldn't need the 'sort' attribute).
- fill in 'spec' field when applicable.
- write examples
- write notes
- write caveats.
When the task of initially creating the pages is finished, delete the to-do list at the top.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "LSL Functions"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 464 total.(previous 200) (next 200)