Community Tools User Group
The community tools user group exists to discuss and facilitate Resident involvement with:
- The Second Life Wiki
- Knowledge Base
- Second Life Answers
We'll answer any questions and try to address any concerns with these resources.
Agenda for the next user group meeting is:
- Chat about new community platform--feedback
- Is there a threaded view available (where/why not)? (Torben Trautman)
- Why don´t replies show who the poster replies to? (Torben Trautman)
- Is there any localized help available/planned? (Torben Trautman)
- And, I still need to set up the inworld group--sorry, crazy week (Amanda)
- Ranks: What is an honored resident and how can I become a VIP (Torben Trautman)
- Ranks: Can we please add a ranks for people with CA agreements on file and for those that are regularly a part of Snowstorm work please?
- Community Support portal: because of the new system its very very hard to find the live chat and support ticket options. Those need to be first level options before the KB and answers...
- Lithium profiles: can we please get their visiblity to match our my.secondlife.com profiles please?
- Lithium Profiles: how/where can i find how/where to edit them?
- unified search still has some issues
- sl icon not displayed consistantly (may make jira if i have time)
- Anything else? Go ahead and add....
Community tools team
Several Lindens are involved in facilitating community information tools:
- Amanda Linden
- Lexie Linden
- Rand Linden
Links to chat transcripts of past meetings: