Community Tools User Group
The community tools user group exists to discuss and facilitate Resident involvement with:
- The Second Life Wiki
- Knowledge Base
- Second Life Answers
We'll answer any questions and try to address any concerns with these resources.
Agenda for the next user group meeting is:
- Update on Forums/Blogs (Raymond/Lexie/Amanda)
- Update on SL Answers (Lexie)
- Update on Knowledge Base (Rand/Jeremy)
- Dive deeper on New User help? If you guys want to.
- Posts/threads that are removed but do not violate Standards -- why? (Venus Petrov)
- Proposal to add a Support Feedback forum, if the support team aren`t starting a UG, maybe they would like our feedback on the support system & suggestions on how to improve things from the members point of view, via a forum they could read & hopefully comment on. (Peewee)
- Other Suggestions? Add 'em here.
Community Tools and Docs Team
Several Lindens are involved in facilitating community information tools:
- Amanda Linden
- Lexie Linden
- Rand Linden
- Jeremy Linden
- Raymond Linden
IMPORTANT UPDATE on 4/15
From Amanda Linden: Based on the discussion on adult and LGBT forums during the last User Group, we have created a public "Identity and Relationships" forum for everyone to have inworld identity and relationships discussion. Hopefully, this is a solution that works for everyone. Looking forward to seeing your thoughts in the forum.
Links to chat transcripts of past meetings:
- Community Tools User Group/24-Feb-2011
- Community Tools User Group/17-Feb-2011
- Community Tools User Group/10-Feb-2011