Content Creation Improvement Informal User Group
User group for improving content creation on Second Life either through creating new features, or enhancing existing features. All topics relating to the improvement of content creation, whether it's adding new features or improving existing features, are valid topics for discussion. When in doubt about whether or not a topic is appropriate, contact Geenz Spad.
Priority is given to topics in the order they are posted, and those that are relevant to the meetings.
The agenda for the next meeting is:
- Content Creation Related JIRA Issue Discussion (every meeting, first 15 minutes) Geenz Spad
- Cloth Simulation (Paola Tauber) - Cloth simulation) (continued from July 17, 2012's meeting) (
- Discussing morph targets for deforming mesh. (continued from July 17, 2012's meeting) (Siddean Munro)
- Build floater improvement discussion (continued from July 17, 2012's meeting) Geenz Spad
- "Extended" skeleton for rigged meshes proposal discussion (continued from July 17, 2012's meeting) Geenz Spad 14:28, 16 July 2012 (PDT)
- What are the chances of adding AO/dirt map support if a material project is accepted? Ashasekayi Ra 23:19, 22 July 2012 (PDT)
- The .dae schematic supports vertex colors. Would it be possible for a material/shader in SL to recognize vertex color assignments? If so, would it be possible to have a vertex color shader that lets you pick a blend mode, such as multiply or add? Ashasekayi Ra 23:19, 22 July 2012 (PDT)
Records of past meetings: Content Creation Improvement Informal User Group/Archive
- See the list of other user groups.