Difference between revisions of "Content Creation User Group"
(→User Questions & Topics)
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 15:38, 24 February 2017
The Content Creation User Group meeting is a weekly, public meeting intended for discussion of issues around content creation, including avatars, animations, mesh, etc. Vir Linden is the moderator. Please bring questions, requests, and especially cool new things to show off!
Normal schedule is to meet every Thursday at 1:00PM SLT, except the first Thursday of the month. Exceptions will be noted here.
Upcoming meetings. Location is
- Thursday, Feb 16, 1:00PM SLT
- Thursday, Feb 23, 1:00PM SLT
- NO meeting Thursday, March 2
- Thursday, March 9, 1:00PM SLT
- HTTP fetch of assets
- Potential project: animated objects. What are some likely uses?
- Open Q&A