Doc Team/2009-11-25

From Second Life Wiki
< Doc Team
Revision as of 14:08, 25 November 2009 by Jeremy Linden (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Transcript

[13:02] Torley Linden: Oh that's cool to hear, Joachim, I really enjoyed getting a nice tour there. I also saw it on the Destination Guide!
[13:03] Torley Linden: Kate's out today, I'm not sure if Jon and Jeremy can make it... you may be stuck with me.
[13:03] Torley Linden has pinged you.
[13:03] Torley Linden: OH JEREMY'S HERE!
[13:03] Torley Linden has pinged you.
[13:03] Torley Linden: YAYAYAYA
[13:03] Joachim Waydelich: yeah spea k of the devil
[13:03] Jeremy Linden: Say what?
[13:03] Youri Ashton: hey jeremy :)
[13:03] Youri Ashton has pinged you.
[13:03] Torley Linden: Who be callin' Jeremy a devil? ;)
[13:03] Torley Linden has pinged you.
[13:04] Daniel Voyager: hey everyone :)
[13:04] Joachim Waydelich: eh
[13:04] Joachim Waydelich: heh
[13:04] Youri Ashton: rezzing slowly for me
[13:04] Youri Ashton: think i better relog
[13:04] Davide1971Rm Sharple: Hello
[13:04] XLR8RRICK Hudson: hiya everyone
[13:04] Darrius Gothly: Hello all.
[13:04] Torley Linden: Jeremy is the foremost archiver of our office hours, and we have had many by now! http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Category:Documentation_Office_Hours
[13:04] Torley Linden has pinged you.
[13:05] Torley Linden: So anytime people are like "Why don't Lindens come inworld..." well, we have proof. :D
[13:05] Jeremy Linden: :-D
[13:05] Torley Linden: I'm still waiting for textures to load, Region performance is wobbly.
[13:05] Darrius Gothly: At least my hair arrived when I did. LOL
[13:05] Torley Linden: But we can still chat! Any questions, concerns, curiosities about Second Life help documentation?
[13:05] XLR8RRICK Hudson: TD is down a bit
[13:06] Torley Linden: Glad you could join us, Fisher. :D
[13:06] Joachim Waydelich: hmmm yeah its around 0.75, still acceptable
[13:06] Joachim Waydelich: if it goes lowwer tan .50 then we are in trouble
[13:06] Davide1971Rm Sharple: LOL welcome back Darrius .
[13:06] Darrius Gothly: In the Ctrl+Alt+1 panel .. is there a page on the wiki that explains in greater depth where those numbers come from .. and what they might mean?
[13:06] Torley Linden: Fisher, wanna tell everyone about what you're working on that's got ya excited?
[13:07] Torley Linden: Darrius, try http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Statistics_Bar_Guide  ? :)
[13:07] Fisher Linden: lol
[13:07] Fisher Linden: I'm working on a bunch of things, Torley
[13:07] Torley Linden: Even better, Fisher!
[13:07] Torley Linden: Multi-taskin'!
[13:07] Fisher Linden: Anything in particular, you want to hear about?:
[13:07] Fisher Linden: :-)
[13:07] Fisher Linden: oh yeh, all the time
[13:07] Torley Linden: What you were last workin' on before ya got here!
[13:07] Torley Linden: OH PARTICLES
[13:08] Youri Ashton: derek
[13:08] Fisher Linden: Inside LL, is a multi-taskers dream
[13:08] Joachim Waydelich: ooo pretty rainbow
[13:08] Youri Ashton: fly
[13:08] Youri Ashton: ty
[13:08] Fisher Linden: Pyogp
[13:08] Fisher Linden: some selenium
[13:08] Fisher Linden: TEst plan writing
[13:08] Derek Galaxy:
[13:08] Derek Galaxy: hey everyone
[13:08] s Google Translator: Too many HTTP requests too fast.
[13:08] XLR8RRICK Hudson: hi hi
[13:08] Nelly Blaylock: hay
[13:08] Torley Linden: Same as http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/PyOGP  ?
[13:09] Fisher Linden: Yeh, that's the base
[13:09] Fisher Linden: I'm writing specific automation tests using it and debuggin the implementation at the same time
[13:09] Elite Runner: Hello Fisher Linden. Hi Jeremy Linden. Hi Torley Linden
[13:09] Elite Runner has pinged you.
[13:10] Elite Runner: Hi everybody
[13:10] Jeremy Linden: Hello!
[13:10] Joachim Waydelich: whats up
[13:10] Paul54 Roffo: Hello how are you doing peeps
[13:10] Torley Linden: Why hythar Elite. :)
[13:10] Torley Linden: Kewl, Fisher.
[13:10] Fisher Linden: Hey Elite
[13:10] Derek Galaxy:
[13:10] Derek Galaxy: Hello Troley, i have allways wanted to say hi
[13:10] Torley Linden: So for those of you who're helping other Residents, what kinds of help topics come up the hottest for you? Any noticeables you don't normally see?
[13:10] Fisher Linden: Very very cool, Toley
[13:10] Torley Linden: Why hi to you too Derek!
[13:10] Fisher Linden: Torley
[13:11] Derek Galaxy:
[13:11] Torley Linden: I am... always... gathering tips to share.
[13:11] Leasha Clip: /me hunts for her noob notes
[13:11] Joachim Waydelich: pretty much teh basics torley,new people always ask me how to find items in inventory and stuff, how to change clothes, attachements etc
[13:11] Elite Runner: uh hih
[13:11] Jeremy Linden: Heh. "Noob Notes" sounds like a good name for an editorial column.
[13:12] Darrius Gothly: LOL How to unpile from a busy TP location?
[13:12] Torley Linden: Good to know Joachim, I have a tip on finding lost objects that've been rezzed inworld coming up...
[13:12] Daniel Voyager: I liked the latest Doc Team post on the SL Blog. :)
[13:12] Elite Runner: Yes indeed
[13:12] Torley Linden: "Noob Notes"! Heh.
[13:12] Torley Linden: Daniel, yeah, Courtney made that one spicy. Hey I'll let her know you liked that.
[13:12] Paul54 Roffo: Hello how are you doing gigi
[13:12] Joachim Waydelich: oh that would be helpful for me torley, ive lost quite a bit
[13:12] Leasha Clip: ok, here's what I've noticed.....
[13:12] Gigi Kidd: hellOoOoOoOo!!!!!!!!
[13:12] Derek Galaxy: hi gigi
[13:12] Leasha Clip: 1) the majority of the new people don't know they are getting IMs
[13:12] Daniel Voyager: thanks Torley :)
[13:12] Gigi Kidd: :-D
[13:13] Torley Linden: Courtney's fun, she should come by here sometime and say hi to y'all.
[13:13] XLR8RRICK Hudson: that tickles gigi
[13:13] Paul54 Roffo: :-)
[13:13] Leasha Clip: 2) they don't seem to have a clue how to get back chat
[13:13] Gigi Kidd: *GIGGLES*
[13:13] Paul54 Roffo: ~= hehe ~=
[13:13] Elite Runner: Courtney Linden?
[13:13] Derek Galaxy: lol
[13:13] Gigi Kidd: Hi everyone :-)
[13:13] Torley Linden: Leasha, we plan to make that clearer in the future. I know that sounds vague but communication UI and such will get reworked...
[13:13] Torley Linden: Yes, Courtney Linden. IM her and ask for her bear if you haven't already.
[13:13] Leasha Clip: cool
[13:14] Leasha Clip: oh, the question that always drives me crazy is "how do I play this game?"
[13:14] Leasha Clip: definitely the wrong idea
[13:14] Darrius Gothly: LOL
[13:14] Joachim Waydelich: heh, i get that alot too leasha
[13:14] Torley Linden: Hahahaha. Their heart is in the right place but more understanding of how SL works is in order!
[13:14] Paul54 Roffo: i thought this was real life
[13:14] Darrius Gothly: "Right-click my avatar, choose pay .. and enter the amount of linden you have."
[13:14] Torley Linden: LOL Darrius!
[13:14] Paul54 Roffo: and the other was a game
[13:15] Torley Linden: GIMME ALL UR L$
[13:15] Jeremy Linden: If there's a place, go there. If there is a number, make it bigger. Unless it's lag.
[13:15] Davide1971Rm Sharple: lol
[13:15] Elite Runner: Any events coming up in Second Life, Jeremy, Fisher, Torley?
[13:15] Elite Runner has pinged you.
[13:15] Elite Runner: TORLEY!!!!!
[13:15] Torley Linden: I like to inquire about someone's hopes and dreams.
[13:15] Jeremy Linden: Isn't that about right? :-P
[13:15] Joachim Waydelich: i just ask them what they like to do in RL, and that pretty much whatever those interests are, they can do it here too
[13:15] Torley Linden: Always, Elite! What are you looking for?
[13:15] Leasha Clip: sometimes, I think residents are part of the trouble, though. let's say it's your first day and someone says "oh, just rez your AO in a sandbox"... what would you make of that?
[13:15] Gigi Kidd: Nice :)
[13:15] Davide1971Rm Sharple: another good ask anyone would'nt dare to ask : "how to survive lags ?"
[13:15] Elite Runner: what can we deal with laggy sims?
[13:15] Darrius Gothly: (btw Torley, I've been to that page several times. I need something that tells me what's normal, what's not normal and how changes in sim load/scripts/objects can affect it.)
[13:15] Daniel Voyager: thinks Winterfest09 is coming soon. :)
[13:16] Torley Linden: Darrius, ah yes. That should be expanded with further, in-context info.
[13:16] Torley Linden: Being able to deduce WHAT IS LAG? is very very important.
[13:16] Derek Galaxy: too many listening scripts?
[13:16] Derek Galaxy: lol
[13:16] Torley Linden: Darrius, ever used the Lag Meter?
[13:16] Darrius Gothly: Exactly .. and as a developer, I especially wanna make sure it's not me doing it!
[13:17] Darrius Gothly: Yup, all the time.
[13:17] Joachim Waydelich: i think the most common lag is client side
[13:17] Torley Linden: It's more on the simple side of things, but yeah, Help > Lag Meter for anyone who doesn't know.
[13:17] Darrius Gothly: <-- propeller head .. I need numbers and dials .. not dashboard lights.
[13:17] Paul54 Roffo: i yep and badly designed scripts
[13:17] Elite Runner: I used the lag meter in my home brought from XstreetSL
[13:17] Joachim Waydelich: i think i have one of those meters too lost in my oversize inventory
[13:18] Marianne McCann: /me waits for the world to rez
[13:18] Jeremy Linden: Hi Courtney!
[13:18] Youri Ashton: hey courtney :)
[13:18] Torley Linden: I know performance meters for Region owners would be a great boon, too. We do have some capability to show top physical and scripted objects, but I keep hearing requests for more visual means.
[13:18] Darrius Gothly: Hello Marianne and Courtney
[13:18] Courtney Linden: Hiya!
[13:18] Daniel Voyager: O.o
[13:18] Marianne McCann: hi Courtney
[13:18] Torley Linden: It's Courtney! Ta-da!
[13:18] Derek Galaxy: Hello Courtney
[13:18] Elite Runner: Hi courtney Linden!
[13:18] Davide1971Rm Sharple: Hello Courtney
[13:18] Courtney Linden: Hello, everyone!
[13:18] Torley Linden: Hey Mari, what's hot in your travels?
[13:18] Elite Runner: THIS IS ELITE 3000! 100 CHOIS A GRAND! POWERED UP ALL WAYS! E3K IS ON YOUR SIDE!
[13:19] Daniel Voyager: hey Courtney
[13:19] Daniel Voyager: welcome!
[13:19] Courtney Linden: Thanks!
[13:19] Marianne McCann: Purty good. Was checking out the awesomeness of the "1942" sim last night
[13:19] Paul54 Roffo: Hello how are you doing Courtney
[13:19] Courtney Linden: Torley pinged me to stop by and say hi!
[13:19] Marianne McCann: How's yours?
[13:19] Darrius Gothly: Especially as a parcel owner but not a region owner too Torley. I hate the idea that I might be making life for my fellow residents hell just because I can't see what affects I'm having.
[13:20] Darrius Gothly: If the region owner has to come smack me one .. that's too late IMHO.
[13:20] Joachim Waydelich: oh i like that idea darious, maybe some of the estate level tools would be helpful to be made for anyone to see
[13:20] Joachim Waydelich: just the ones that list top scripts and such
[13:20] Torley Linden: True, Darrius... being aware of what resources you're using, is each of our responsibility. Important to be educated and inform others.
[13:20] Darrius Gothly: Yup .. exactly Joachim.
[13:20] Derek Galaxy: something that would cut town lag: a script editor that detects ang suggests ways to de-lag a script
[13:20] Darrius Gothly: *nods*
[13:20] Torley Linden: Yeah there are a bunch of things in the Estate tools right now which are obscured...
[13:20] Zamantha Carter: Hi Everyone
[13:20] Davide1971Rm Sharple: yah Darrius I had that prob too . had to rezz and derezz several times My dogs to mind what was lagging the whole sim .
[13:21] Elite Runner: Courtney Linden, do u have the linden bear?
[13:21] Darrius Gothly: Hello Zamantha.
[13:21] Davide1971Rm Sharple: Hello Zamantha
[13:21] Paul54 Roffo: like a script debugger you mean
[13:21] Torley Linden: Awhile ago there was a proposed project for a "Optimizing your content, for builders & scripters" (and creators in general, really) but that didn't come to fruition. Maybe it shall, eventually.
[13:21] Derek Galaxy: yes
[13:21] Elite Runner: ty
[13:21] Paul54 Roffo: or a special kind of compiler
[13:21] Gigi Kidd: oooh, Linden bears? Yes, have some :-)
[13:21] Youri Ashton: coutney has a nice bear :)
[13:21] Courtney Linden: yw!
[13:21] Darrius Gothly: Can we offer you resources or help that would speed it to fruition Torley?
[13:22] Courtney Linden: Aw! Thanks Youri!
[13:22] Gigi Kidd: I <3 Linden Bears :-)
[13:22] Youri Ashton: it still has a great spot in my collection courtney! :)
[13:22] Joachim Waydelich: i have a nice collection of linden bears, anyone linden here wishing to help me add to mine feel free:)
[13:22] Elite Runner gave you FX 2500 v1.0.3 (BOXED).
[13:22] Torley Linden: Darrius, thanks for offering. Alas no until we decide more company resources should go towards such a thing, but there's so much to be done.
[13:22] Gigi Kidd: Coolio! Thanks, Courtney :-)
[13:23] Darrius Gothly: *nods* Needless to say I have my preferences .. but that's not a topic for here.
[13:23] Torley Linden: Such a project is really cross-departmental @ LL. Many projects in general are. It's like, if we write documentation, it has to be publicized, or no one knows.
[13:23] Darrius Gothly: Day in and day out I hear all sorts of news from folks in one or more of my groups.
[13:23] Fisher Linden: Thanks, Elite
[13:23] Torley Linden: We need to consult Subject Matter Expertises on various things to verify they're accurate. Some things are accurate to begin with but then become out-of-date as time goes by, so it's really continual.
[13:23] Joachim Waydelich: ty courtnet
[13:23]
[13:23] Torley Linden: Er, I mean "Experts", not "Expertises" in that case. ^_^
[13:23] Torley Linden: A Facelight that can sign off?
[13:23] Courtney Linden: yw!
[13:24] Derek Galaxy: lol
[13:24] XLR8RRICK Hudson: I have a comment , request , suggestion re wiki pages .
[13:24] Elite Runner: I have to log out in a few minutes. I'm gonna have dinner and yw Fisher Linden and Courtney Linden
[13:24] Niky Zenovka: lol
[13:24] XLR8RRICK Hudson: Could all the Irrelevant pages be removed that refer to Mentor so people can find a Mentor easier ,after Dec 11
[13:24] Courtney Linden: :-)
[13:24] Torley Linden: Hey, here's some trivia for all of you: some of the FIRST facelights in Second Life were invented in the Forest of Kahruvel?
[13:24] Niky Zenovka: does the facelight have to change password periodically?
[13:24] Elite Runner: I spoke too soon! Gonna log out. bye
[13:24] Torley Linden: Courtney, wanna share more about what you've been working on with our peeps?
[13:24] Torley Linden: XLR8RRICK, what's irrelevant? More details please?
[13:25] Marianne McCann: I did not know that...
[13:25] Leasha Clip: /me puts on her subtle facelight
[13:25] XLR8RRICK Hudson: doing a Search for Mentor in the all tab gets a lot of Irrelevant results
[13:26] Gigi Kidd: lol, Dylan Rickenbacker gave me the facelight b/c he said I looked freakishly pale with the older one I had.
[13:26] Laurent Bechir: I thought mentors would disappear ?
[13:26] XLR8RRICK Hudson: Mentirs will not disappear
[13:26] Gigi Kidd: I am freakishly pale, nevertheless, but hopefully not blinding people anymore.
[13:27] Paul54 Roffo: there will always be new people that need one to one help and training foe second life
[13:27] Marianne McCann: Not me. I turned off attached lights a loooong time ago
[13:27] Marianne McCann: /me giggles
[13:27] Davide1971Rm Sharple: btw ... will be there any chance to become a mentor after Dec 11th ?
[13:27] XLR8RRICK Hudson: the search reaults are page after page of old outdated Mentor programs
[13:27] Laurent Bechir: I've read a note saying that they would be replaced by help on forums or something like that
[13:27] Paul54 Roffo: that the best part of it all
[13:27] Paul54 Roffo: giving that help to new people
[13:27] Torley Linden: Yes, it's true as I mentioned in my blog post the other day about the help ecosystem... helping people will always be relevant. It may have different names and shapes, but really, grows as the world does.
[13:27] Derek Galaxy: not all people like automated help services anyway
[13:27] Youri Ashton: mentor group will be shut down, or closed to make it easier
[13:28] Paul54 Roffo: i made most of my freinds that way
[13:28] Torley Linden: XLR8RRICK, anyone can edit Wiki pages to remove outdated stuff and point to current Volunteer programmes. I monitor search trends so if we need to funnel traffic somewhere, we'll take care of that.
[13:28] Joachim Waydelich: there are still plenty of nice helpgroups like that out there, like NCI andhelp people inc
[13:28] Darrius Gothly: As the technology grows more and more complex and multi-faceted .. is reducing help really a smart choice?
[13:28] Marianne McCann: I've never been an official mentor... but that has never stopped me from heading to a 'hub and helping when I have a spare few. I often hit the Bay City area hubs nowadays
[13:28] Paul54 Roffo: it creates long term freindships
[13:28] Torley Linden: Joachim, yes, they're being encouraged to join the Resident Help Network! Anyone who doesn't understand why should look up Dunbar's Number. :)
[13:28] XLR8RRICK Hudson: Thank you
[13:29] Joachim Waydelich: oh I wasnt aware of that torley, that sounds like a great idea
[13:29] Paul54 Roffo: one to one is cool
[13:29] Torley Linden: Darrius, no, which is why we're expanding help. SL Answers, for instance, continues to grow, and that's almost entirely about Residents sharing their collective knowledge.
[13:29] Derek Galaxy: everyone needs to make at least 1 frend when they start sl, it gives them a kind of "hope"
[13:29] Torley Linden: Watch for it soon... http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Resident_Help_Network_Portal
[13:29] Torley Linden: I agree Derek, even if troubles happen, they have someone they can talk to. Like a priest, but not necessarily religious. Ha ha!
[13:29] Marianne McCann: That Resident Answers thing... ugg. I tried it a couple of times, but jes didn't like it
[13:29] Darrius Gothly: Was just gonna ask you to post a URL ... stop answering before I ask! LOL
[13:29] Davide1971Rm Sharple: so there will be new chances to become a mentor Torley ?
[13:30] Paul54 Roffo: they never forget you as well
[13:30] Marianne McCann: So I stick with inworld helping, which is when folks need it the most anyways
[13:30] Torley Linden: Ravid1971Rm, not a mentor in the older sense, but Linden Lab will properly recognize *groups* of Residents who've collectively organized as help teams, yes.
[13:30] Youri Ashton: I been hearing some other program will be starting up next year, dont know the details but it seems it will also do mentor like things
[13:30] Torley Linden: The key thing is, no matter what names are applied to it, there are ALWAYS opportunities to make Second Life better.
[13:31] Courtney Linden: There's more about the RHN here too: https://blogs.secondlife.com/community/community/volunteers
[13:31] Darrius Gothly: TY Courtney.
[13:31] Courtney Linden: Sure thing!
[13:31] Paul54 Roffo: White tigers are getting bigger by the day
[13:31] Davide1971Rm Sharple: thank you Torley .
[13:31] Youri Ashton: also can start u your own group and do the same as you were doing as mentor
[13:32] Darrius Gothly: Are the groups "targeted" .. meaning those that specialize in newbies and newerbies .. vs. those that help sophisticted users with more in-depth problems?
[13:32] Courtney Linden: Yep! Good point, Youri!
[13:32] Torley Linden: In some ways it parallels Linden Lab's own growth... as things get bigger there's reorganization. It can be disorienting at first but exciting. When groups get too big it's hard to personally know who's involved, and there are so many specific niche interests.
[13:32] Torley Linden: Darrius, there already are, and yes, there'll be more recognition of those differing skill levels.
[13:32] XLR8RRICK Hudson: I am owner and co owner of 3 Mentor Support groups now
[13:32] Darrius Gothly: *nods*
[13:32] Torley Linden: I know various scripters have already formed their own leagues. Some scripters devoted to topics like sci-fi vehicles... they just need to be found easier, really.
[13:33] Youri Ashton: Working myself on a project, a DUTCH CG (community gateway) together with a few others, adding mentoring and security in as well
[13:33] XLR8RRICK Hudson: Mentors are Organizing to Cross Network Mentor Groups
[13:33] Darrius Gothly: /me chants ... "Give us Group info thru LSL ..." (lol)
[13:33] Torley Linden: It sucks when knowledge is out there but you have a hard time retrieving it. That's why I often inquire, "How did you find my videos?" when people tell me they saw them. I like to understand that path, for myself, and for others.
[13:33] Anya Yalin: erm i just joined this convo and not sure this fits the topic, but will the SL forums be going too btw? i've heard rumors about that
[13:33] Daniel Voyager: Check out https://blogs.secondlife.com/thread/5129 < new updates at the bottom relating to the RHN
[13:34] Darrius Gothly: TY Daniel.
[13:34] Courtney Linden: Thanks, Daniel!
[13:34] Daniel Voyager: welcome! :)
[13:34] Torley Linden: Anya, forums.secondlife.com ? We don't have definite plans, they've been in sort of a limbo as people continue to use them (and I know tech grid updates from Lindens are on there too). The longer-term goal is to easier consolidate communication tools, but right now, no axing!
[13:34] Anya Yalin: phew, good lol
[13:34] Anya Yalin: i love them, personally
[13:34] Courtney Linden: Ditto on that. I haven't heard anything about them going away--but I've been asked that too!
[13:34] Anya Yalin: and find them much easier than the blogs
[13:34] Courtney Linden: Rumors afoot
[13:35] Torley Linden: We're closely monitoring activity across all our venues.
[13:35] Dragonlady Boa: should have left the SLX forums alone as well
[13:35] Anya Yalin: a lot of people on the forum seem to think they're going, i find it a great place to go for help though
[13:35] Torley Linden: A big thing M brought up recently was, how to make SLurls easier to use... so if you have ideas on that... :)
[13:35] Darrius Gothly: Agreed Dragonlady.
[13:35] Derek Galaxy: elimanating rumors would be a big step lol
[13:35] Courtney Linden: LOL!
[13:35] Torley Linden: Yes, SQUASH THOSE RUMORS! They just make people afraid.
[13:35] Dragonlady Boa: and keeping promises
[13:35] Courtney Linden: =squish= oops. just stepped on one
[13:36] Torley Linden: Some of the most ridiculous crap comes up too! It doesn't help anyone. Focus on what's useful and fun, people!
[13:36] Torley Linden: Hahahahaha.
[13:36] Anya Yalin: lol
[13:36] Daniel Voyager: lol
[13:36] Dragonlady Boa: when you closed the SLX forums you guys said that the others would be closed as well
[13:36] Joachim Waydelich: great advice torley
[13:36] Jeremy Linden: Is everyone here familiar with Second Life Answers? https://blogs.secondlife.com/community/answers
[13:36] Darrius Gothly: Torley, Courtney .. one of the biggest growth mediums for rumors is the total lack of response .. especially on subjects with a very high "emotion quotient".
[13:36] Gigi Kidd: I love the mapto feature in Emerald, and I've made a bunch of gestures to tp around to my fav places.
[13:36] XLR8RRICK Hudson: I will also be looking for more people that would like to Mentor Second Life People and Train them how to be a good one
[13:36] Paul54 Roffo: The videos are the best and boards with functions of the part your interested in like at the college of Scripting
[13:36] Laurent Bechir: Torley : what does he find difficult in SLURL ? it would be a good begining to look how to make easier
[13:36] Paul54 Roffo: i send all the people i meet there forst
[13:37] Anya Yalin: I heard about Answers, Jeremy, but personally i find that place a lot more confusing than the original forum :s
[13:37] Anya Yalin has pinged you.
[13:37] Darrius Gothly: If anything goes into the future planning for blogs/forums .. it should be that it has to be much easier to get info into by the Lindens so there is no delay in posting needed truth.
[13:37] Jeremy Linden: How so, Anya?
[13:37] Torley Linden: Laurent, for one, it's relatively hard to spread SLurls sensibly to external sites. Like how I have photo crossposting setup, but that's "kludgy".
[13:37] Anya Yalin: i just found the layout confusing, the official forum is much more 'classic' and hence less confusing to me
[13:37] Courtney Linden: There are a lot of different venues out there for finding information--which is good, because different people respond to different media
[13:37] Davide1971Rm Sharple: *nods @Darrius* Xstreet for an example ? lol
[13:37] Anya Yalin: Answers doesn't feel like a forum
[13:38] Marianne McCann: Wel, it's not, really
[13:38] Jeremy Linden: Ah, I see. That does sometimes happen when a software solution tries to do too many things at once. Good feedback, though!
[13:38] Joachim Waydelich: i wasnt even aware of this answers thing until now
[13:38] Torley Linden: Then we need more publicity on it, Joachim!
[13:38] Courtney Linden: LOL!
[13:38] Torley Linden: You can never overpromote something like that.
[13:38] Anya Yalin: yeah that's another thing too, it's kinda hard to find atm, no?
[13:38] Adamburp Adamczyk: sorry whoever's head i jsut rezzed on
[13:38] Dragonlady Boa: answers is confusing and the points system is worthless
[13:38] Joachim Waydelich: heh
[13:38] Youri Ashton: I was wondering something, as many of us know, LL has been attracting RL companies, no problem there. But I do see a problem in how LL is working with residents and the RL companies. It seems more and more RL companies will be on first place instead of the residents that were here many years before them. Why? I mean... It seems to be a very dumb thing to make all those people angry jus to suit the RL companies. is it not? Or am i missing a bigger picture? if yes, what is it?
[13:38] Torley Linden: Some people will be like, "Yeah yeah I know about that..." but many will go "WHAT? WE HAVE THAT!?"
[13:39] Courtney Linden: Ha ha ha! So true!
[13:39] Torley Linden: Youri, that's not true. We have a separate product focused on RL companies called Second Life Enterprise (Beta), Courtney actually is working on the docs!
[13:39] Joachim Waydelich: defintly culd us a good way to get the word out better
[13:39] Joachim Waydelich: use
[13:39] Torley Linden: http://work.secondlife.com/
[13:39] Youri Ashton: kinda dont see the point in... well... basially backstabbing the residents for RL companies
[13:40] Adamburp Adamczyk: not necessarily
[13:40] Torley Linden: For the consumers here, it's really important to make things like shopping experiences easier. SO many people care about those. I don't get where you're drawing such a false dichotomy without providing specific examples, Youri.
[13:40] Darrius Gothly: And a way to know there are Linden eyes and attention focused on the problem. Often people don't seek help because they drop in a ticket or question .. and it just vanishes. No clue if it's active, ignored or just not even received.
[13:40] Courtney Linden: Some companies want the SL experience but are freaked out about having stuff outside of their firewall. Ergo, the behind-the-firewall solution.
[13:41] Youri Ashton: i was rather pointing at the financial sides. SL getting way more expansive, but I can see more and more residents will leave because of SL getting more expansive
[13:41] Adamburp Adamczyk: darrius
[13:41] Adamburp Adamczyk: with the support isssue, you can see an online status of your ticket
[13:41] LondonX Miami: Fisher
[13:41] Darrius Gothly: "ticket" was teh wrong word .. forgive me. But I meant it to be any question a user might ask.
[13:42] Youri Ashton: oh trust me torley, im not trying to send a angry message, just a was wondering about it :p
[13:42] Torley Linden: Understandably though, there are many things we can't give personal responses too, it simply isn't feasible or time-practical.
[13:42] Adamburp Adamczyk: manners usually helps too though Torley :) esopecially in live chat
[13:42] Leasha Clip: /me knows the lindens care
[13:42] Derek Galaxy: well there are 5 on this sim, lol i guess they do
[13:42] Euterpe Aluveaux: is there a Linden dedicated to in-world support?
[13:42] Jeremy Linden: However, it's important to note that if you ask a question in the wrong place, it might go unanswered because the people you asked don't know how to deal with it :-)
[13:42] Courtney Linden: Thanks, Leasha! We do.
[13:42] Torley Linden: Euterpe there's a whole team!
[13:42] Jeremy Linden: We often get requests to "update the knowledge base" where the Resident wants us to un-ban an account or result an abuse issue!
[13:43] Euterpe Aluveaux: who is on it?
[13:43] Torley Linden: Yes Jeremy, aye, it's part of the "Lindens aren't homogenous"... even though we have a history of generalization, as the world gets bigger, there are more specialized jobs to fill.
[13:43] Torley Linden has pinged you.
[13:43] Courtney Linden: Misdirected tickets
[13:43] Adamburp Adamczyk: Jeremy, one suggestion - CLARITY
[13:43] Adamburp Adamczyk has pinged you.
[13:43] XLR8RRICK Hudson: Answers is somewhat frustrating with the time lag Mentors have always been helping Real Time
[13:43] Torley Linden: Euterpe, I'm glad you asked because Courtney blogged about that too! https://blogs.secondlife.com/community/community/support/blog/2009/05/07/resi-life
[13:43] Youri Ashton: as I posted on my blog, I can see lots of problems and a very possible end of SL if things continue as they are. Think its good to read my blog for that part tho.
[13:43] Jeremy Linden: Can you elaborate on that, Adamburp?
[13:43] Euterpe Aluveaux: thanks torley
[13:43] Adamburp Adamczyk: as sometimes I've had to ask for help in filing in an AR via live chat - such as appropriate category
[13:43] Courtney Linden: Ha ha! Thanks for the plug, Torley!
[13:43] Courtney Linden: ;-)
[13:44] Torley Linden: XLR88RICK, I see them as complementary. Here's why: some questions, like more technical ones, take time to think about and describe. Spontaneity and SL *itself* is good to show inworld problems in action. So we really need both.
[13:44] Jeremy Linden: Ah, point well taken. I can only personally speak for our own contact methods, which I hope are defined as clearly as possible :-)
[13:45] Torley Linden: If you think we should be more clear, let us know. We have links in many places. http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Doc_Team  :D
[13:46] Youri Ashton: I really like to ask LL to rethink their stratigy, because no resident input = no sl economy. that means RL companies as well will feel that blow
[13:46] Youri Ashton: not short term, but long term
[13:46] Dragonlady Boa: do any of the lindens here know exactly HOW the message will be released to SLX merchants about the price and listing changes? if it will be on the blogs, emails etc?
[13:46] Dragonlady Boa: I know may who don't use the flogs or forums
[13:46] Dragonlady Boa: many*
[13:46] Anya Yalin: /me shivers at the thought of the planned slx changes :s
[13:47] XLR8RRICK Hudson: Mentors are a great resource we all know different things and thats why we are all better together.
[13:47] Torley Linden: Dragonlady, there are a few central tools we *always* use. The blog is one. Often, Message of the Day (which appears when you login) and Twitter.
[13:47] Euterpe Aluveaux: i rarely use them
[13:47] Darrius Gothly: That's a very spot on point Youri. While the Doc Team may be readily accessible, having or not having documentation really does not decide if we choose to leave or go. But often the decisions of other groups in LL heirarchy does .. and they have no such visibility.
[13:47] Leasha Clip: /me giggles ... "flogs"
[13:47] Derek Galaxy: i recentlu saw in NCI chat that LL hasnt had a recent "customer satifaction survay". have there been past ones?
[13:47] Joachim Waydelich: not eveyone reads the blogs or twitter, some kind of mass emailing to the residents would be useful for announcing major changes
[13:47] Euterpe Aluveaux: or in-world messaging
[13:47] Dragonlady Boa: I refuse to twitter, but the splash page soemtimes catches my eye. may i suggest a mass emailing for these iimportant need to know things?
[13:47] Torley Linden: Derek, those polls are still ongoing as far as I know, they're a random sampling so it takes chance to get one.
[13:48] Adamburp Adamczyk: Derek, when LL re-enable a Sim to allow you to collect your objects, that makes you a very happy Cusomter, beleive me
[13:48] Vixens Populated Female AO: Could not find animation 'waiting'
[13:48] Torley Linden: Joachim, actually, there's a way to subscribe to the blogs via email.
[13:48] Torley Linden: That could be more obvious. *makes a note*
[13:48] Joachim Waydelich: yeah let people know they can do that
[13:48] Joachim Waydelich: that should help
[13:48] Derek Galaxy: /me <-- Horrible typestlol
[13:48] Anya Yalin: we usually get emails about stuff like this, no? we got emails about the adult content changes too
[13:48] Derek Galaxy: lol
[13:48] Vixens Populated Female AO: Could not find animation 'waiting'.
[13:49] Torley Linden: There are some promo and info-emails sent out, but not for everything. As often is the case with info-management, it becomes a question of: "Where will most people find it easy to look?"
[13:49] Courtney Linden: A lot of information comes through the blogs, so reminding people that they can subscribe is a really good idea
[13:49] Torley Linden: Therefore, tools that can funnel into each other, depending on one's convenient lifestyle, are crucial.
[13:49] Davide1971Rm Sharple: Teagan *kisses and pinches*
[13:49] Torley Linden: Yeah, "When in doubt, check da blogs!"
[13:49] Derek Galaxy: so the satifaction survays are random? how often are they taken?
[13:49] Torley Linden: So watch for a tip on that soon.
[13:49] Darrius Gothly: /me waves at teagan ...
[13:49] Teagan Tunwarm: struggling to rez hehe. kisses & hugs
[13:49] Joachim Waydelich: people also need to know the blogs exist as well, i know many people who didnt know about them
[13:49] Torley Linden: Derek, it's ongoing, it's really *rolling* which means it's continually updated.
[13:49] Adamburp Adamczyk: Personally, I'd like to see a Linden sponsored onigokko contest
[13:50] Derek Galaxy: oh, ok
[13:50] Dragonlady Boa: I know many who HATE blogs period
[13:50] Torley Linden: What is Onigokko? *curious*
[13:50] Torley Linden: Dragonlady, then what do they love? :)
[13:50] Teagan Tunwarm: /me waves back :)
[13:50] Joachim Waydelich: you dont want to know torley lol
[13:50] Courtney Linden: /leans in to hear more about Onigokko too
[13:50] Paul54 Roffo: ~= hehe ~=
[13:50] Paul54 Roffo: im all for that
[13:50] Anya Yalin: lol i have something called onigokko in my invent :o
[13:50] Euterpe Aluveaux: i'm one of them dragonlady... i prefer a traditional website
[13:50] Marianne McCann: I dunno what "Onigokko" translates as, but I know it as a silly attachment thing
[13:50] Joachim Waydelich: i find the onogokko think annoying personally, but it can be funny
[13:50] Derek Galaxy: whatever you do dont rezz it XD
[13:50] Derek Galaxy: lol
[13:51] Anya Yalin: onigokko
[13:51] Anya Yalin: hmm
[13:51] Anya Yalin: lol there we go
[13:51] Dragonlady Boa: well i try to stay as far away from blogs as possible, forums have so much drama, the flogs at SL site just confuse me, so basically i hear most from emails or from people in world
[13:51] Paul54 Roffo: ~= hehe ~=
[13:51] Torley Linden: Sometimes a name/label puts people off despite the actual contents. I'm reminded of this. Like the aversion to a song being labeled "country" despite its uniqueness. :)
[13:51] Torley Linden: So a lot of it, really, is psychological positioning and marketing.
[13:51] Torley Linden: "Blog" is just a fancy word for "Internet diary", anyway.
[13:52] Marianne McCann: "Web Log"
[13:52] Dragonlady Boa: right
[13:52] Zamantha Carter: What's a flog then?
[13:52] Courtney Linden: weBlog
[13:52] Adamburp Adamczyk: take out the "l" nad you have a fancy word for "toilet"
[13:52] Courtney Linden: Ha ha!
[13:52] Euterpe Aluveaux: i find it more difficult to search for what i'm looking for i think is my issue with it
[13:52] Joachim Waydelich: true , and some peoplke might not expect a poliy change to be annunced in a blog, since they may have a diferent idea of what a blog is and used for
[13:52] Dragonlady Boa: forum blog. what some have taken to call the new format that Ll took away from SLX and sent to their site
[13:52] Anya Yalin: i thinks some people might find blogs more annoying too because it seems they're less about input
[13:52] Torley Linden: I've seen similar aversion to "WIKI!?!? ISN'T THAT FOR GEEKS ONLY!?!?!" so I'm like, "Dude... it's help pages. How's that!"
[13:53] Anya Yalin: forums are much more about discussion
[13:53] Joachim Waydelich: i heard that alot too torley
[13:53] Zamantha Carter: but who reads help pages anyway ;)
[13:53] Joachim Waydelich: and i am a geek by the way
[13:53] Darrius Gothly: And of course .. the RSS feeds. *chuckles*
[13:53] Torley Linden: Most people will never add something to a Wiki page, but for those who want to and DO contribute, it's important to enable, empower them to. Those additions, gradiated knowledge, positively affect the experience for many.
[13:53] Paul54 Roffo: People want to come into secondlife and have someone explain to them about what they can do here
[13:53] Torley Linden: Zamantha, that's part of why I got into videos. Ha ha ha!
[13:53] Anya Yalin: erm btw, can just anyone edit the sl wiki?
[13:53] Joachim Waydelich: /me loves torleys videos
[13:54] Euterpe Aluveaux: i like the videos
[13:54] Torley Linden: But holistically, whatever medium(s) make sense.
[13:54] Dragonlady Boa: agree, the videos rogk
[13:54] Torley Linden: Why thanks, Joachim and Euterpe. How'd you find out about them to begin with?
[13:54] Darrius Gothly: /me got seasick watching the one about sitting on a prim to take odd angle pictures ...
[13:54] Courtney Linden: Anya, yes, anyone can edit
[13:54] Laurent Bechir: Why KB wiki needs first JIRA to be opened while "normal wiki" don't ? It makes difficult if you want to change or add something
[13:54] Euterpe Aluveaux: just did a youtube search for secondlife
[13:54] Jeremy Linden: Anyone with a Second Life account can edit the wiki. The login information is that same as your Second Life login.
[13:54] Joachim Waydelich: honestly, i cant remmeber how i found out anymorem it was along tiem ago
[13:54] Euterpe Aluveaux: a how-to search
[13:54] Torley Linden: Anya, sure, but if that scares you, there's a simple review process to make sure those edits aren't junk.
[13:54] Anya Yalin: i've been meaning to update some info on the Maya reassembler, might do that then
[13:54] Paul54 Roffo: I do too i learnt a lot by watching Torleys videos
[13:54] Joachim Waydelich: i have short term memory issues
[13:54] Anya Yalin: no no doesn't scare me, i've been wanting to edit myself
[13:54] Torley Linden: Laurent, how do you mean? Describe this more... ? :)
[13:55] Derek Galaxy: shouts: I LOVE TROLEY VIDEOS!!
[13:55] Torley Linden: Kewl, Anya.
[13:55] Torley Linden: shouts: OMG THANKS
[13:55] Derek Galaxy: hahahaha
[13:55] LondonX Miami: right action
[13:55] Joachim Waydelich: /me feels the love
[13:55] Youri Ashton: okay, we got another one
[13:55] Paul54 Roffo: ~= hehe ~=
[13:55] Youri Ashton: haha
[13:55] Jeremy Linden: LondonX, that is not appropriate for this meeting. Please put some clothes on.
[13:55] Torley Linden: @_@
[13:55] Jeremy Linden: Going once...
[13:55] Youri Ashton: he wont listen jeremy :p
[13:55] Youri Ashton has pinged you.
[13:55] Derek Galaxy: my eyes!
[13:55] Youri Ashton: trust me :p
[13:55] Jeremy Linden: Going twice...
[13:55] Joachim Waydelich: good lord
[13:55] Darrius Gothly: If he spent his time talking to a real woman .. LOL
[13:55] Jeremy Linden: Good enough.
[13:55] Paul54 Roffo: i diddnt see that
[13:55] Torley Linden: Is that the first time we had a streaker?
[13:55] Niky Zenovka: fresh noob... Avie from today
[13:55] Teagan Tunwarm: lmao
[13:55] Euterpe Aluveaux: hahaha torley
[13:56] Courtney Linden: Wow. I should come to these meetings more often! Much excitement!
[13:56] Youri Ashton: lol, gotto love noobs
[13:56] Joachim Waydelich: more like a dispsable alt to disrupt the meeting
[13:56] Laurent Bechir: Torley : I wanted to translate click actions on KB wiki and have been told tha Noelle Linden should open a JIRA first
[13:56] Youri Ashton: yes torley
[13:56] Derek Galaxy: omg that was too funny
[13:56] Torley Linden: Courtney, we were once attacked by whales and schoolbuses.
[13:56] Euterpe Aluveaux: it's prob an alt, not a noob
[13:56] Courtney Linden: LOL! No way!
[13:56] Dragonlady Boa: lol
[13:56] Torley Linden: Jeremy has been practicing his trigger finger throughout it all.
[13:56] Torley Linden has pinged you.
[13:56] Youri Ashton: he may have noticed courtney around and wanted to impress her :p
[13:56] Darrius Gothly: LOL
[13:56] Dragonlady Boa: wish i could have snapped a pic LOl
[13:56] Torley Linden: Hm, Laurent. I'm not that well-acquainted with the localization process. JIRA is to keep track of things but if we can keep track on the Wiki itself, I wonder if we can make it easier for you?
[13:56] Courtney Linden: Well. Gosh. I'm...um...honored?
[13:57] Paul54 Roffo: Hello how are you doing Bau
[13:57] Jeremy Linden: /me looks around: Hey, I'm fair, right? :-P
[13:57] Euterpe Aluveaux: well, he got what he wanted... go get us to talk about him. lol
[13:57] Youri Ashton: lol
[13:57] Darrius Gothly: k ... it's official .. streakers are Courtney's fault. Put THAT on the blog.
[13:57] Torley Linden: Courtney, rack that up with your marriage proposals!
[13:57] Courtney Linden: Ha ha ha ha!
[13:57] Derek Galaxy: hahahahahaha
[13:57] Torley Linden: HAHAHAH you guys who were here, you experienced it.
[13:57] Youri Ashton: lol
[13:57] Joachim Waydelich: heh
[13:57] Niky Zenovka: Torley - JIRA can be used to suggest viewer enhancements?
[13:57] Courtney Linden: I should have a warning label: Inviting Courtney to meetings may result in streaking.
[13:57] Davide1971Rm Sharple: lol
[13:57] Torley Linden: Niky, yes, it sure can.
[13:57] Courtney Linden: Ask your doctor if Courtney is right for you
[13:57] Youri Ashton: lol
[13:57] Euterpe Aluveaux: lol
[13:57] Laurent Bechir: I thought too that using the wiki wouldn't oblige to open a JIRA anymore :)
[13:58] Niky Zenovka: Cool... 'cause have one.... 'Dump Attachments' is dangerously close to 'Rebake Textures' in the menu,.... lol
[13:58] Darrius Gothly: Torley .. so far we've talked a lot about how LL can get their info out better. How can we get our info and perceptions INTO the lab better. How can we as residents develop lines of trust that give us weight with management/development?
[13:58] Torley Linden: I don't know, Laurent. I'll have to check with Noelle and see how they want to keep track of translation work! I like JIRAfying if it helps me keep track of work to do. I don't like it if it becomes a mess of issues that *hinder* my process.
[13:59] Paul54 Roffo: You have to show them something they want
[13:59] Euterpe Aluveaux: seconds Darrius' question
[13:59] Marianne McCann: Time f'r me to scoot. Have fun, everybuggy!
[13:59] Marianne McCann: Bye Bye!!
[13:59] Courtney Linden: Bye!
[13:59] Darrius Gothly: TC Marianne.
[13:59] Anya Yalin: bai Marianne
[13:59] Torley Linden: Darrius, where we are right now, I think it really depends on how specific teams interface, and how overall communication-with-public policies trickle down. That isn't an all-comprehensive answer... it's really ongoing.
[13:59] Youri Ashton: Courtney: we can just be happy we are not at Pooley Stage, there are dayly streakers there :p
[13:59] Laurent Bechir: Torley : I can ask her, in fact, if you prefer. Isee her at her office time :)
[13:59] Derek Galaxy: hahahaha
[13:59] Courtney Linden: Ha ha ha!
[14:00] Torley Linden: Like for instance, I know the Commerce experts have been very upfront about taking Resident feedback into consideration, they're active on the Commerce forums too.
[14:00] Darrius Gothly: I think that one hill .. overcoming the resistance to contributions from "outside" .. would see massive benefits in the overall customer satisfaction with LL and SL.
[14:00] Joachim Waydelich: ah thats good to know torley
[14:00] Bau Ur: Well one thing I can say is: it's easier to communicate policies well if you in fact have them. Rightnow for example the whole new user experience lacks integraton and we are not hearing any integrated plan for doing it right.
[14:01] Torley Linden: It's always a practical conundrum, because I find people who are interested in such info aren't willing to pursue it deeply, there's a lot to learn. Like for instance, I've come across many Residents who want us to hear their bugs, yet they don't want to attend the Bug Triages with devs & QA we have.
[14:01] Bau Ur: We hear this little piece of it, resident help network...but, how much oprientation will the newcomers have before they reach the volunteer helpers? Prospective helper network people can't know, because the picture has not been communicated. We don't even know if Orientation and Help will exist.
[14:01] Joachim Waydelich: are these commerce experts lindens? if so, it would be cool if they could post a bit more, just so weknow they are out there listening and reading
[14:01] Darrius Gothly: Torley .. you see the commerce team working, because you're "in the same office". But we out here haven't a clue who has even bothered to read the flood of messages and comments pouring into the forums.
[14:02] Torley Linden: Certain individuals contribute disproportionately, too. This isn't SL-specific.
[14:02] Davide1971Rm Sharple: that's also because takes time before a noob really learns . the integration is harder than every else place .
[14:02] Darrius Gothly: *nods*
[14:02] XLR8RRICK Hudson: Thank you for sharing your time with us .
[14:02] Torley Linden: Joachim, they post regularly @ https://blogs.secondlife.com/community/commerce/
[14:02] Darrius Gothly: (especially when it's 4am, I'm still awake and still ticked off. LOL)
[14:02] Paul54 Roffo: thats why you need a one to one approach
[14:02] Joachim Waydelich: ah thanks for th link
[14:02] XLR8RRICK Hudson: Paul ++
[14:02] Torley Linden: Darrius, if you mean physical office, no. I'm remote. :)
[14:02] Youri Ashton: thanks for having us lindens :)
[14:03] Davide1971Rm Sharple: LOL Darrius
[14:03] Torley Linden: And aside from specific projects I don't interact with them daily.
[14:03] Davide1971Rm Sharple: thanks Torley , Fisher and Courtney .
[14:03] Torley Linden: Specific project for instance, Xstreet help http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Category:Xstreet  :)
[14:03] Niky Zenovka: Have to go... Thanks everyone, what a great meeting today.... :)
[14:03] Torley Linden: Thanks each & all for being with us!
[14:03] Jeremy Linden: :-O
[14:03] Courtney Linden: Thank you!
[14:03] Darrius Gothly: As am I from our main office in Tel Aviv (I'm in North Carolina, USA) But I still hear about stuff going oin much better than folks outside. And it has caused a lot of troubles even with a much smaller customr base.
[14:03] Zamantha Carter: Happy Thanksgiving :)
[14:03] Youri Ashton: now its waiting on Michael's OH :)
[14:03] Courtney Linden: Thanks for inviting me, Torley!
[14:03] Courtney Linden: You too, Zamantha!
[14:03] Torley Linden: Glad you could make it, Courtney!
[14:04] Joachim Waydelich: this was a productive meeting , learned alot of new stuf,
[14:04] Leasha Clip: Courtney and Fisher, can I get a bear before everyone goes?
[14:04] Niky Zenovka: Bye everyone... =)
[14:04] Jeremy Linden: Thanks for coming, everyone! If you're celebrating a holiday this week, enjoy it!
[14:04] Torley Linden: Communication in any successful relationship, business or love, is really day-by-day.
[14:04] Joachim Waydelich: ah i recently moved out of NC darrius
[14:04] Youri Ashton: glad you joined today courtney! :)
[14:04] Bau Ur: Yes, have a nice weekend!
[14:04] XLR8RRICK Hudson: . ^ /.
[14:04] XLR8RRICK Hudson: . | | / | .
[14:04] XLR8RRICK Hudson: | | | / | / |
[14:04] XLR8RRICK Hudson: . - - ' - ` | / - ' ' - - .
[14:04] XLR8RRICK Hudson: ` - . _ | . / . - ' /
[14:04] XLR8RRICK Hudson: > ` - . _ | / . - ' <
[14:04] XLR8RRICK Hudson: ' ~ | / ~ ~ | ~ ~ | ~ '
[14:04] XLR8RRICK Hudson: |
[14:04] XLR8RRICK Hudson: I... AM... CANADIAN!!!
[14:04] Youri Ashton: hope you will be here next week again :)
[14:04] Darrius Gothly: Torley .. if you even feel the need to torment your brain with too much feedback, please IM me anytime.
[14:04] Torley Linden: HAHAHA, I am a Canuck too. Maple leafs!
[14:04] Derek Galaxy:
[14:04] Derek Galaxy: shouts: bye everyone that is leaving
[14:04] Niky Zenovka: Happy Thanksgiving Day for those who observes
[14:04] XLR8RRICK Hudson: can only take one Turkey in a month
[14:04] Zamantha Carter: Me too XLR8RRICK
[14:04] Torley Linden: Thanks for being so receptive and forward, Darrius!
[14:04] Courtney Linden: Just sent it, Leasha!
[14:04] Jeremy Linden: Hey man, I qualified it :-P
[14:04] Leasha Clip: thank you courtney!
[14:04] Laurent Bechir: thank you for the meeting
[14:04] Torley Linden: Bye bye all, have a lovely turkey consumption, or vegetarian equivalent thereof.
[14:05] Zamantha Carter: I'll be having turkey flavoured back bacon ;)
[14:05] Joachim Waydelich: you too torley
[14:05] Darrius Gothly: My pleasure. Much as I want change .. I want SANE change ... and growth for all.
[14:05] Courtney Linden: LOL! I loved the proud Canadian clip!
[14:05] Bau Ur: rice and red lentil soup :) with cranberry suace!
[14:05] Derek Galaxy: lol tofurkey *grins*
[14:05] Darrius Gothly: Thank you for having me here. (even with my odd hairstyle. LOL)
[14:05] XLR8RRICK Hudson: want it
[14:05] Courtney Linden: Nice meeting y'all!
[14:05] Darrius Gothly: Likewise Courtney.
[14:05] Derek Galaxy: nice meeting everyone!
[14:05] Darrius Gothly: Be well and safe.
[14:06] Davide1971Rm Sharple: same here Courtney

Generated with SLog Wikifier