A lot of the documentation below is geared toward developers. However, many aspects of the system don't require a deep technical background to learn. Much of this is still a work in progress, but since this is a wiki, you can help fill in the blanks!
- Features - An overview of the major components of the system as seen from an end user's perspective. Links to specifications, test plans and other documentation can be found here.
- Glossary - System terminology
- Viewer architecture - Overview of the viewer from a developer's perspective.
- Protocol - In-depth documentation of the protocol.
- Third Party Libraries - The third party libraries used by the viewer.
- Server architecture - Brief description of server processes with which the viewer communicates.
- Autobuild - A tool for building libraries.