How do I eject someone from a group?
From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 17:00, 31 December 1969 by Fritz Linden
To eject someone from a group, you must be the group's owner, or a member with a role that has both the ability Eject Members from this Group and Delete Role.
To remove someone from a group:
- Select Edit > Groups from the menus at the top of the Second Life window.
- Select the group name from the list and click Info.
- Click the Members and Roles tab of the Group Information window.
- In the Members subtab, select the group member you want to remove from the list and uncheck all Roles for that member beyond the Everyone role.
- Click Apply.
- Select the same member from the Members subtab.
- Click Eject From Group.
|Important: Caution: If you make someone an owner of a group, you won't be able to eject them from it later. Be careful about to whom you assign that role.|