How do I invite someone to a group I'm in?
From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 17:00, 31 December 1969 by Fritz Linden
To invite someone to a group to which you belong:
- Right-click the Resident's avatar and select More > Group Invite. The Groups window opens, displaying all the groups to which you have permission to invite people.
- Select the group for which you want the invitation sent and click OK.
- Right-click yourself and choose Groups...
- Choose the group you want to invite someone to, then click Info
- Go to the Members & Roles tab
- Click Invite new Person
- Click Open Person Chooser
- Enter the name of the person you want ot invite, and click Find
- Make sure the proper name is highlighted, then click Select
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for each person you would like to add to the group.
- Click Send Invitations