How do I stop dancing?
From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 00:39, 3 September 2010 by BearTrap Rodas
There are many ways for your avatar to start dancing. Depending on how you got started, one of these solutions should help you stop:
- If you have animation windows open, closing them will stop those dances.
- If you started dancing after clicking a dance machine, clicking it again should usually stop you.
- If you are in a social environment like a crowded club, try asking one of your fellow patrons for help. Some dance machines work differently than others, and the regular visitors around you may be familiar with the one you're using.
- Try typing "/99 stop" in the Nearby Chat window.
- In older viewers, go to "World" pulldown menu and go to "Stop Animating my Avatar".
- In the latest viewer, click CTRL+ALT+D to bring up the "Advanced" pulldown menu, and then choose "Stop Animating Me" from the Advanced menu.
- As a last resort, you can fly or teleport far away and restart Second Life.