How to change your appearance
HOW TO: CHANGE YOUR APPEARANCE
Key words: skins hair eyes body torsos clothing clothes shapes weights heights sizes males females custos textures fabrics guts butts boobies tattoos makeup tints
In your Second Life, you can change nearly anything about your appearance: height, weight, hair, face, skin color...but rather than explaining, we'll just show you.
1. Right-click on yourself. Select Appearance.
2. Click the Shape tab to edit your body shape.
3. Click the Body button. Now try moving the Height and Thickness sliders. Neat, huh?
4. Click the Nose button and try moving the Nose Size and Nose Thickness sliders. How about that!
5. Try some of the other buttons and sliders. Click Randomize for a whole new look!
6. If you don't like what you got, click Revert to go back to your original look.
7. If you like what you see, click Save As and choose a name for your new shape.
Remember that you can change your appearance anytime, as often as you want, for free -- so don't worry if everything isn't perfect. Move on any time you're ready.
Note: You can also get to the appearance window by clicking on Edit in the menu bar and selecting Appearance.
contributor: -Eric Linden