In-World Maker Tools
From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 09:52, 25 December 2011 by Gianinni Babenco
The purpose of this page is to increase awareness of resources you can use in-world to help create or modify content.
- Using MLP or MLPV2 (Free Software/Open Source) - MLP and its successor MLPV2 allow you to create objects (such as furniture or HUDs) that have multiple poses for avatars, selected by menu.
- Sit Target tools - Tools to help put sit targets into objects, allowing furniture without poseballs.
- Pipe Maker (free, by Lex Neva)
- Rez-Faux (by Lex Neva)
- Puppeteer (free for personal use)
- Builders Buddy (by Newfie Pendragon)