Difference between revisions of "Linden Lab Official:Someone else has my password; I may have been the victim of fraud."
(Revised Parature import)
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 16:23, 6 October 2009
How do I know if my account was compromised?
- If you cannot access your account
- If you suddenly notice a reduced available balance on the payment source you have on file.
What should I do?
Contact us immediately!
Here are the steps:
- Login to the Support Portal. (If you cannot log into your account, use our Guest Access Log In.)
- Click the Submit a Ticket link.
- In the Ticket Type Field, select Special Questions > Basic Account or Guest Login from the dropdown list.
- Select My account has been shut off and I don't know why.
- Fill in the rest of the fields as directed.
- Copy the Tracking Number for your new ticket.
- You'll receive an email containing your ticket information.
- Call the Fraud number: 800-860-6990
How will Linden Lab resolve my compromised account?
First, Linden Lab will place your account on hold, and investigate the relevant transactions. This may take a few days in some cases. Once we have concluded the investigation, we will send you an email explaining our conclusion and explaining the action that will be taken with respect to your account. As a reminder, all transactions involving L$ are subject to Linden Lab's Terms of Service.