Linden Lab Official:Why is my account on hold?
Has your account has been put on hold? Do you not know why? Wondering what to do next? This article will help you find the answers to these questions.
Why was my account put on hold?
- Someone may have phished or stolen your account.
- One or more of your transactions may involve fraudulent Linden dollars. You should be aware that there are other exchanges for L$ that are not affiliated with Linden Lab in any way. We have no control over these exchanges and are not responsible for their activities.
- Delinquent account or Terms of Service violations. Account delinquency or violations of the Terms of Service may also cause cause us to hold your account. To correct this, contact billing or support.
What are the next steps?
- Log in to the Support Portal. (If you cannot log into your account, use our Guest Access login.)
- Click the Submit a Ticket link.
- In the Ticket Type Field, select Special Questions -- Basic Account or Guest Login from the dropdown list.
- Select My account has been shut off.
- From Disabled Issues, select I do not know why my account has been shut off.
- Fill in the rest of the fields as directed.
- Copy the Tracking Number for your new ticket.
- You'll receive an email containing your ticket information.
What happens next?
Linden Lab will investigate the transaction that led to placing your account on hold. Once we have concluded the investigation, we will send you an email explaining our conclusion and explaining the action that will be taken with respect to your account. As a reminder, all transactions involving L$ are subject to Linden Lab's Terms of Service.