Difference between revisions of "Linden Lab Official talk:Media Rendering Plugin System"
(→Does anyone has a link for some pre-compiled Mac plugins? :): new section)
m (moved Talk:Media Rendering Plugin System to Linden Lab Official talk:Media Rendering Plugin System)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 13:45, 4 May 2011
October 2009 Update and Snowglobe support
Snowglobe now supports Media Rendering Plugins and there is a Linux build too - https://lists.secondlife.com/pipermail/sldev/2009-October/015307.html
Heya, can anyone check the linux binary link he doesn't work and ends in a timeout...
→ Kuraiko Yoshikawa 04:25, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- I just tried it and the download worked for me. It's a fairly large file (42MB), so if you are trying from overseas perhaps there is some issue with the connection to S3? Just speculating.
- --Rand Linden 16:44, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- It's broken for me too, Rand - and it's broken for all other people I asked to try. Please ask other residents if they could download it. I suspect it works for you only because you connect from lindenlab.com? --oobscure 17:04, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, it looks like that particular build is unavailable by design. I'll ask around and make sure that's the case. -- Rob Linden 21:29, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- I downloaded it at home, however, I was on the Linden VPN. When I disconnected from the VPN, I got an error. So, that appears to be the problem. I'll look into it as well. Sorry about that!
- --Rand Linden 19:09, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
Hi :) Sadly I have no time to create a stable environment for compiling the currently released plugins to do some testing — do any of you know of a place where I can download Mac versions for them?
Thanks in advance!
Gwyneth Llewelyn 00:35, 8 October 2009 (UTC)