From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 01:28, 13 September 2008 by Strife Onizuka
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
- If is out of bounds the script continues to execute without an error message.
- Events that enable the llDetected* functions always return at least one detected item.
- The avatar's viewer does not support face touch detection.
- To check if face touch detection is supported check the return of llDetectedTouchFace.
- The touch has moved off the surface of the prim.
- The triggering event is not a touch event.
function vector llDetectedTouchBinormal( integer index );