Difference between revisions of "LlLoopSound"
From Second Life Wiki
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 14:44, 22 August 2014
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
- If UUID or it is not a sound then an error is shouted on DEBUG_CHANNEL. is missing from the prim's inventory and it is not a
- If UUID then there are no new asset permissions consequences for the object.
- The resulting object develops no new usage restrictions that might have occurred if the asset had been placed in the prims inventory.
- A call to llLoopSound replaces any other sound (so that only one sound can be played at the same time from the same prim (script?)), except sounds started with the deprecated llSound which always plays sound files till the end.
- If a second call to loop the same sound at a different volume is made from within the same script NO volume change is made.
- llStopSound set just previous to the second call for a new volume allows the volume change with no discernible pause.
- When call made from HUD attachment sound is only heard by agent the task is attached to.
<lsl> llLoopSound("ambient.wav", 0.5);</lsl>
All Issues~ Search JIRA for related Issues
|SVC-4897||A||llSetSyncTime() - a function for synchronising client side effects|
- ^ Early release notes were not very accurate or thorough, they sometimes included information about features added in previous releases or failed to include information about features added in that release.
function void llLoopSound( string sound, float volume );