From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 11:07, 20 August 2012 by Maestro Linden
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
- This setting will be ignored unless all of these conditions are met:
- the web browser is the Second Life client
- the user (logged into the SL client viewing the page) is the owner of the object.
- the user (logged into the SL client viewing the page) is connected to the region the object is located in
- Not compatible with group owned objects.
- A workaround for displaying html to non-owners inworld can be found here.
function void llSetContentType( key request_id, integer content_type ); integer CONTENT_TYPE_TEXT = 0x0;//text/plain integer CONTENT_TYPE_HTML = 0x1;//text/html
The client and owner limitations are most likely to remove the possibility of running a website from a prim.