From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 08:07, 13 August 2011 by Strife Onizuka
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
|Pre-release Documentation Warning!|
This function is not available yet. This documentation was written prior to its final release so it may not match the final implementation.
- Sets the memory limit for the script.
- The memory limit can be set up to 64k.
- The memory limit can not be set lower than the memory currently in use by the script.
- All new scripts start with a limit of 64k
- All existing scripts have a limit of 64k
- A lower limit will effect the amount of memory reported in the viewer UI and by llGetObjectDetails.
- Has no effect on LSO scripts which will always use exactly 16k
|STATUS_OK||0||Result of function call was success|
|STATUS_MALFORMED_PARAMS||1000||Function was called with malformed parameters|
|STATUS_TYPE_MISMATCH||1001||Argument(s) passed to function had a type mismatch|
|STATUS_BOUNDS_ERROR||1002||Argument(s) passed to function had a bounds error|
|STATUS_NOT_FOUND||1003||Object or other item was not found|
|STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED||1004||Feature not supported|
|STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR||1999||An internal error occurred|