Difference between revisions of "LlTriggerSoundLimited"
From Second Life Wiki
m (made DEBUG_CHANNEL a link)
|(4 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
|Line 28:||Line 29:|
Latest revision as of 06:55, 29 May 2019
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
Playsat , centered at but not attached to the object, limited to the box defined by vectors and
|• string||sound||–||a sound in the inventory of the prim this script is in or a UUID of a sound|
|• float||volume||–|| between 0.0 (silent) and 1.0 (loud) (
|• vector||top_north_east||–||position in region coordinates|
|• vector||bottom_south_west||–||position in region coordinates|
If the object moves the sound does not move with it.
Use llPlaySound to play a sound attached to the object.
- If UUID or it is not a sound then an error is shouted on DEBUG_CHANNEL. is missing from the prim's inventory and it is not a
- If UUID then there are no new asset permissions consequences for the object.
- The resulting object develops no new usage restrictions that might have occurred if the asset had been placed in the prims inventory.
- If the script is attached and the parcel has avatar sounds turned off, an error is shouted on DEBUG_CHANNEL: "Too many sound triggers."
All Issues~ Search JIRA for related Issues
|SVC-4897||A||llSetSyncTime() - a function for synchronising client side effects|
- ^ Early release notes were not very accurate or thorough, they sometimes included information about features added in previous releases or failed to include information about features added in that release.
function void llTriggerSoundLimited( string sound, float volume, vector top_north_east, vector bottom_south_west );