Help out with quality assurance!
Official Second Life APIs:
- World API - Info about Residents, groups and places.
- Search API - Search for events, groups, people, places.
- Snapshot API - Info from snapshots sent from the Viewer.
Open Source for the Linden Lab Second Life Viewer, and the ultimate integration point for all development of the official viewer both inside and outside Linden Lab.
|Where Are Contributors?
There are contributors to the Second Life Viewer all around the world...
Using "Show Preview"
- You can keep track of the latest updates by using the Recent Changes link in the navigation bar or by adding pages you are especially interested in to your watchlist, but these lists can fill up very quickly if someone makes lots of small edits to a page within a short period of time.
- Instead of pressing Save Page every time, use Show Preview before you commit your edit and check you have written what you intended to and it appears how you expected it to. Only commit and Save Page once you know you won't need to edit the page again for a while.
- Get it right before saving and you can easily keep track of Recent Changes to see what is happening here!