Open Development User Group
From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 13:13, 31 May 2012 by Nalates Urriah
Open Source Policies, Resources for Open Contributions, and progressing contributions through the Snowstorm process.
The agenda for the next meeting is:
- OPEN Issue Triage (Oz Linden)
- The Havok Sub-license Nalates Urriah 08:37, 12 April 2012 (PDT) - Edit: removed by: Nalates Urriah
- Haravikk Mistral Allow User-Defined Sidebars
- Would it be possible to get a mailing list similar to viewer-development-commits for viewer-release? (Kadah Coba)
- Jonathan Yap 08:38, 31 May 2012 (PDT)) For Windows OS enable Incremental Linking in VS2010 (
- update on autocorrect and spellcheck integration progress TankMaster Finesmith 13:10, 31 May 2012 (PDT)
- Script editor pastes blocks using line by line What's the hold up with this? ;-)
- Automatic download of syntax-table Any news on translation issue?
- Is there a submitted proposal for Avatar 2.0? Nalates Urriah
- Is the Lab aware and considering the idea of multiple base shapes for the Mesh Deformer? Nalates Urriah
Records of past meetings: Open Development User Group/Archive
- See the list of other user groups.