Open Development User Group
From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 10:06, 6 July 2012 by Nalates Urriah
Open Source Policies, Resources for Open Contributions, and progressing contributions through the Snowstorm process.
The agenda for the next meeting is:
- OPEN Issue Triage (Oz Linden)
- MartinRJ) "The rightclick-contextmenu in-world disappears when I move the cursor a bit to the right, and release the right mouse-button.": Could you talk with the UX team whether a fix for this is is desirable or not? (
- https://bitbucket.org/MartinRJ/vwr-29219/changeset/9ba7c0d4a8d8 (MartinRJ) "'Balloon tip' describing what the eye and no symbol means in parcel properties is incorrect" Proposed fix:
- The mesh deformer seems to be waiting on a consensus from someone. The redPoly process for making deformable clothes requires changes only the Lab can make for it to be a complete, if complex, solution. No one seems to know what is happening or when. Can you help break the the waiting-on-others cycle? Nalates Urriah 10:05, 6 July 2012 (PDT)
Records of past meetings: Open Development User Group/Archive
- See the list of other user groups.