or, 'Everything you've ever wanted to know about testing Second Life but were afraid to ask!'
- How to Report a Bug - A guide to better bug reporting.
- Second Life Beta FAQ - The most common issues you may encounter when testing a preview release.
- Beta Release Notes 1.14.1(0) - What we fixed and what's been added.
- Beta Known Issues and Information - This page contains links to known bugs that we don't need any more bug reports on. Please visit this page before reporting a bug!
- Known Issues - Known bugs in non-preview releases.
The QA department at Linden Lab has opened up a large portion of our tests for resident review and resident updates. If you're interested in helping with our preview releases, and making Second Life even better, go ahead and give it a try! That's right, you may now help guide our testing. You can find test scripts at the Second Life Wiki. To make our preview cycle more effective, we hope that people who are interested will take the time to update and improve old scripts, and take the initiative to create some tests of their own that may be integrated into the test suites.