Difference between revisions of "Release Notes/Second Life Beta Viewer/3.4.0"
(Created page with "Category:Release Notes for Beta Versions <font face="Tahoma"><div style="float:right; width: 300px; border: 2px black solid; padding: 15px; background: #E7F1FD; margin-left:1…")
Revision as of 12:49, 1 August 2012
Release Notes for v3.4.0 (262596) - Second Life Beta Viewer
Released August 1, 2012
For more information on Pathfinding, see the Pathfinding Tools in the Second Life Viewer Wiki page
- [PUBLIC]Unable to change parcel restrictions for a scripts-disabled parcel in a damage-enabled region
- Very low FPS on my AMD/Asus high end system.
- Viewer grinds to a halt when exploring Insilico
- [PUBLIC]Object by multiple creators shows creator as "(unknown)" in Inventory
- [crashhunters] crash at LLPluginProcessParent::idle()
- Frame stall in updating geometry in region crossing
- non standard sea level not correctly rendered around private islands
- The mesh importer support for applying textures in the preview window is broken.
- Add support to viewer to render more then one regions navmesh
- Hook up the linkset grid UI to the linkset querying functionality
- Build filtering functionality for the pathfinding linksets
- Allow two different rendering modes based upon the display renderable UI option.
- Parametrize the generatePath API based upon values from the pathing floater
- Add the ability to toggle the generated path
- Pathfinding libraries / viewer tools building on Linux.
- Create LLPathingLibrary Stub
- Hook up the linkset grid UI to the linkset editing functionality
- Refactor the LLFloaterPathfindingLinksets class to decouple the capability service for querying/editing linksets
- update llpathinglib to build on OSX
- Integrate LLConvexDecomposition into LLPathingLib
- Fix package architecture of havok, convex decomp and pathing to match appropriate standard conventions.
- Add VBO cleanup logic to llpathinglibrary and viewer.
- Add support for creating VBO's for navmeshes (we have them for physics shapes, so we can use some of that work).
- Add and hook up "Path" indicator in the build tools
- Make build tool disabling more fine-grained if the "Path" checkbox is checked
- Surface navmesh download progress and perhaps disable some aspects of the pathfinder window until the navmesh is received
- Draw the start position of a path regardless if a valid path has been generated (perhaps a star or circle, etc...)
- Update the pathfinding linksets floater to the new mocks
- Remove the duplicate cap service name check for ObjectNavMeshProperties from the code after the server-side code is fully deployed.
- Fix the PUT response handler to update only the return fields rather than incorrectly re-populating the entire linksets scroll list
- Opening the Pathfinding floater breaks ray casting in the viewer
- Erroneous "functionality has not yet been implemented" viewer log messages when manipulating the viewer's Pathfinding floater
- Implement character-selection panel
- Viewer-side impl of character selection panel
- Avatar needs to be locked into place when the pathfinding floater is opened
- Surface pathing failures from the llpathinglibrary
- The viewer's nav mesh view should do backface culling
- Add support for rendering of walkable objects, obstacles and material phantoms.
- Assert: navmesh / coarse graph UID mismatch
- We need to introduce an option to select between downloading 1.) the current region and 2.) the current region and the neighboring regions. Some machines may not have the horsepower to handle the current region and it's neighbor.
- Support for coloring navmesh by walkability
- Navmesh doesn't appear unless one moves their view under the waterline.
- Implement the new pathfinding console floater
- Viewer performance crawls to a halt after loading a nav-mesh.
- Implement the design and functionality changes to the linkset floater
- Implement the sim-side freeze/unfreeze functionality in the viewer by accessing the cap service
- Implement 'basic mode' panel for the viewer.
- Implement the sim-state status reporting in the viewer using the CAP service and the simulator-to-viewer messaging
- Project Viewer Ready to Distribute
- Implement re-loading of the navmesh for out-of-date navmeshs
- Investigate and implement gzipping of navmesh data for faster transfer
- Make the cpu time in the characters panel report as microseconds.
- Add a debug option to enable/disable use of vbos for navmesh visualization
- [PATHBUG]Ratios for Walkability in the Pathfinding Linkset window cannot be set to 0
- Characters floater incorrectly sorts by CPU time
- Purge any data retained by the llpathinglibrary before teleporting.
- Enabling lighting and shadows shader (at high setting) causes visual artifacts, including the rendering of trees in navmesh visualization mode.Visit Gecko (173, 160, 24)
- Viewer should handle new msg "Agent now unfrozen"
- When the pathfinding window is closed - any navmesh rendering options should be disabled.
- When avatar crosses region boundary and if the pathfinding floater is up - display a message to the resident stating that the navmesh data maybe inconsistent with the current av's view.
- Viewer path-test does not use character types
- Can enable the 'phantom' flag on characters
- Viewer should automatically update navmesh on region crossing
- Editing a non permanent linked object shows tools for move, stretch, rotate
- Viewer navmesh status indicates a region boundary has been crossed when avatar has not crossed region boundary
- Object type can be changed with no notification to user while using builds to edit certain parameters on a permanent object in unfrozen mode
- Changing collision properties of permanent objects is not allowed but build tools UI shows values as updated
- Message to unfreeze to edit terrain is given even on land you do not have permission to edit
- Return object option available on permanent object while in Frozen mode
- Crossing region boundary with character list open leads to incorrect teleports to characters selected without notification to user
- Pathfinding Linksets option available on non-pathfinding region
- Option to highlight objects not marked as permanent
- Make pathfinding floater open with World as default layer
- Navmesh view hidden in mouselook mode
- Viewer actions stall while in Checking the Status and downloading the Navmesh modes
- No object update after failed rotation of permanent object
- Pathfinding Project Viewer crashes when attempting to create a test path when displaying heatmap view of navmesh
- Viewer and server have different logic about when to allow returning of objects
- Teleporting between pathfinding-enabled regions with the Pathfinding Edit/Test floater occassionally incorrectly reports that a region is not pathfinding-enabled
- Viewer prevents terraforming for frozen gods but the server does not
- Viewer crash when changing RetrieveNeighboringRegion debug setting
- As a user, I would like a notification when my viewer has been automatically unfrozen
- Viewer with enabled Pathfinding functionality crashes on exit (Linux)
- Viewer crashes while check 'Water plane' checkbox on build with pathfinding
- Viewer crashes while attempt to teleport to other region
- Mystery pathfinding boxes appear in the sky and off-sim
- Viewer crash in the Pathfinding Linksets floater when attempting to Apply Changes to a selected linkset without making any changes to any value
- Update viewer pathfinding lib to include the fix for string pulling near unwalkable faces
- [PATHBUG]Minimizing pathfinding edit / test floater hides navmesh
- Cannot move objects baked into navmesh even while in godmode
- Provide more granularity in physics time to viewer stats
- Movable objects are presented with 'Movables only' unchecked checkboxes
- Pathfinding object types are positioned incorrectly when neighbor regions is enabled.
- Screen becomes black while changing view in Edit/Test floater after unsuccessfully attempt of teleporting
- Character type A, always shown in walkable objects with different value of A coefficient
- User is not able to build test path again after it was deleted by "Clear path" button
- Character disappears after viewing character capsule on character panel and then selecting a different character
- Viewer crashes while resizing 'Characters' window in loading status
- Viewer crashes while attempt of deleting character object
- Viewer crashes while pressing button of Pathfinding Linksets dialog
- secondlife://Aditi/secondlife/PathDev4/189/229/29 an assert is hit: (!is_permanent || !mIsPhysical) When trying to edit a box at
- As a user, I want to see the new workflow as described by Leo
- Viewer: Add icon to the SLURL bar to represent dynamic pathfinding enabled/disabled status
- Viewer: Move permanency enforcement of static objects to only apply to objects in neighboring regions
- Viewer: Remove functionality around frozen/unfrozen state management
- Viewer: Remove permanency enformcement of objects in the pathfinding linksets floater
- Viewer: Remove Basic Pathfinding floater menu and class
- Viewer: Make changes to the Pathfinding Edit/Test floater
- Viewer: Enable permanency enforcement on all object fields for static objects on neighboring regions
- Viewer: Remove DEPRECATED_UNVERSIONED_NAVMESH
- [PATHBUG]Remove/rearrange dangerous buttons in Linksets floater
- Viewer: Check characters panel for stubbed version of llpathinglib
- Viewer: Remove DEPRECATED_NAVMESH_PERMANENT_WALKABLE_FLAGS
- Viewer: Remove MISSING_MODIFIABLE_FIELD_WAR
- Viewer: Build functionality to trigger RebakeNavMesh on a region
- Viewer: Build functionality into LLPathfindingManager to query and to receive server-to-viewer triggers regarding whether the user agent has access to rebake navmesh
- Viewer: Build rendering of the Rebake Region button similiar to the Stand/StopFlying button
- Viewer: Handle TODO put in place to resolve build errors
- Viewer: Remove DEPRECATED_ALTER_NAVMESH_OBJECTS_FIELD
- Limit and clean up grid selection
- Viewer: Remove SERVER_SIDE_CHARACTER_SHAPE_ROLLOUT_COMPLETE
- Character physics shape capsules aren't being rendered correctly
- Cannot touch or select objects inworld when "Pathfinding debug" floater is open
- Viewer: Remove DEPRECATED_STATE_FIELD
- Viewer: Modify the SLURL bar icon to represent pathfinding dirty or disabled status
- Viewer: Remove XXX_STINSON_DEBUG_NAVMESH_ZONE
- Viewer: Implement changes to the build panel per Leo's design
- Viewer: Implement Leo's new design for the Pathfinding View floater
- Viewer: Add debug flag to always enable rebake button
- Viewer: Check for overlapping icons and icon size in the SLURL bar
- Viewer: Add right-click to select PF linkset in linksets floater
- Viewer: Add right-click to select PF character in characters floater
- Bad tooltip text for region status icon when in a non-pathfinding region
- Viewer ignores login start location specification on non-Agni grids when specifying a region name
- Viewer: Add a notification for when the rebake navmesh button is shown to the user
- Group-owned objects appear to be owned by 'Unknown' in pathfinding linksets floater
- Black screen only is presented while mouselook view for pathfinding build of viewer
- "Clean up region" button will not be displayed after clicking on "Stop flying"
- Linksets and Character floaters are slow to load and cause the viewer to pause interactions for long periods
- Cannot TP to chat history SLURLS on Aditi.
- Instant crash when checking Grid Selection in preferences
- 'Show in linksets' context menu option is enabled for objects which cannot be viewed in pathfinding linksets
- [BetaBreakers] - Sony VAIO PCG-71211 laptop displays black environment
- Random crash while wearing a mesh avatar and dropping objects in-world
- Get malloc working with windows debug heap.
- Object by multiple creators shows creator as "(unknown)" in Inventory