Difference between revisions of "Sculpted Prims: Sculpt Maps and Textures"
(merged the two sculpt maps pages)
m (added links)
|Line 107:||Line 107:|
Revision as of 17:30, 9 May 2007
About this page
Add your sculpt maps and textures for use with sculpted prims to this page — or share the ones you have already uploaded into Second Life!
Sculpt Map Packages
- A pack of sculpture maps available for download: sculpt-tests.zip
Sculpt Maps in Beta Inventory
- Author's Note: The Rough Chamfered Cube Sculpt Map was made with the vertices all bunched up at the round parts to show more rounded detail, hopefully they'll look very smooth with a plain color or low-detail texture applied, I think a detailed texture would have the detail stretched across the flat parts with this one
Sharing Sculpt Maps, Textures and Prims
If you want to share sculpt maps (shapes), textures or sculpted prims that you have uploaded, please list them below.
- Inspect the object's properties in-world and note the UUID.
- Choose the appropriate grid section below.
- Choose a meaningful name and add it in alphabetical order.
- Specify if it's a sculpted prim, sculpt map or a texture.
- Specify the UUID, or if it's in an object, its exact in-world location.
- If you want to list a sculpt texture for a sculpt map listed here, use the bullet list, and if you like, link the name to a snapshot of the rendered prim.
|Apple (default)||sculpt map||cd539e52-36d7-f88e-9153-a11a59642a5f||n/a||n/a|
|Banana (default)||sculpt map||n/a|
|Egg (poles at ends)||sculpt map||a3626104-26a5-c4e6-71a9-e2c3f640b001||n/a|
|Egg (poles on sides)||sculpt map||3ff8e2b4-9ba1-edc8-1bc3-3edfd2b15413||n/a|