Server Beta User Group
This is the meeting tracking and progress page for the weekly Server BETA QA Meeting, moderated by Oskar Linden. Please contact him on AGNI for more information. You can join the Second Life Beta group for updates.
The next meeting is Thursday, October 14th 2010, 3PM PDT at ADITI.on the preview grid,
- Join the email list
Please enter items here for discussion at the next meeting.
Discuss resolution of previous open items
There was no production upgrade this week
- The RC on BlueSteel/LeTigre failed to pass AC
- We rolled forward the RC's with bug fixes.
We had to roll back the RC that was on BlueSteel and LeTigre
- it was an issue with the simulator forgetting your session id on tp's from RC regions.
- land buying and L$ purchases were failing.
Next week is a new RC
- Perhaps two competing RC's!!
- get out your banjos
Andrew's maint-server fixes
- Andrew is here to talk about what is coming in as fixes soon.
Mesh Public Beta next week!!!
- We have two guest speakers.
- Vir Linden will give an overview of what to expect.
- Falcon Linden will answer technical questions.
- There were no full production releases this week.
- BlueSteel RC was updated to 10.10.05.211372
- BlueSteel RC 10.10.05.211372 was rolled back
Any other business
What you want to talk about goes here
- Update on getting some regions of the grid set aside to not be rolled so often, please. - JB
- Status of Mono on it's Internal Grid
- When will the fix for Estate Ban Evasion finally be rolled to the Grid?
- Status of Notices not showing sender in email
- Release Notes wiki pages NEED TO HAVE INFORMATION IN THEM! Even if it's preliminary, release notes need to be posted BEFORE you start restarts (even for RC's).
- People getting past Estate and Land bans | Critical & 325 (402 as of 8/11/10) votes!
- Dante has commented on this issue and reopened it.
- - Erratic behavior on script rezzed prims set physical
- Debug channel and script error reporting needs a major rethink
- related to and
- [15:17] Roberto Salubrius: can we get that standarized pleaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee so we can listen to the debug channel whenever there's a problem PLEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEE
- [15:17] Roberto Salubrius: preeeeeeeetty pleaaseeeeee
- "Avatar entering sim or rezzing object causes sim to freeze for up to 30 seconds - everything stops for everybody there"
- Babbage is working on it.
- wassup with
- status on - estate managers unable to freeze / eject
- status on - users sitting on prims, which are set to phantom are not affected by damage. | 108 votes!
- status on - Vehicles can no longer enter a region if no-object-entry flag is set
- What is going on with - Cannot delete contents from no-modify objects
- status on - Vehicles "Jumping" when crossing prims
- -Physics unset on vehicles when seated avatars goes beyond the physical 'prim' limit where agents are counted towards prims
- SVC-6104 script sim crossing bug
- SVC-6123 cant catch sphere type exact shape with lsl functions
- - Group Notices to Email do not identify sender - SVC-5959
Minutes from Previous Meetings