Simulator User Group/Transcripts/2011.02.08

From Second Life Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Prev 2011.02.04 Next 2011.02.11

List of Speakers

Andrew Linden Arawn Spitteler Ardy Lay
Bit McMillan Cummere Mayo Flip Idlemind
Jonathan Yap Kaluura Boa Kelly Linden
Liisa Runo Melvin Starbrook Moon Metty
Nimh20 Vandeverre Oskar Linden Qie Niangao
Rex Cronon Roberto Salubrius Script Counter
Simon Linden Sue Linden


[11:59] FlipTool Add On: Hai Andrew Linden!

[11:59] Bit McMillan: *.*

[11:59] Ardy Lay: Hi Andrew

[11:59] Moon Metty: hi Andrew :)

[11:59] Andrew Linden: Hello.

[11:59] Melvin Starbrook: good day

[11:59] Bit McMillan: ~~ Hello! ~~

[11:59] Nimh20 Vandeverre: I like to get a quick question out of the way

[12:00] Andrew Linden: Go ahead Nimh20

[12:00] FlipTool Add On: Hai Oskar Linden!

[12:00] Nimh20 Vandeverre: Whats with the HTTP GET Texture Fail issues?

[12:00] Meeter: Welcome to Linden office hours

[12:00] Moon Metty: hi Oskar :)

[12:00] Andrew Linden is unfamiliar with that particular problem.

[12:00] Andrew Linden: Nimh20, could you elaborate?

[12:00] Nimh20 Vandeverre: Ok when things in a sim stay grey

[12:00] Andrew Linden: Is this a recent proble that just started? When did it start?

[12:01] Bit McMillan: i think that issue give me more problems than all grey

[12:01] Nimh20 Vandeverre: I check the Debug Console--And the error is that the sim

[12:01] Andrew Linden: Nimh20, which viewer are you using?

[12:01] Nimh20 Vandeverre: can not grap the texures using HTTP Get

[12:01] Nimh20's Google Translator: Can not joke texures Using the HTTP Get

[12:01] FlipTool Add On: Hai Simon Linden!

[12:01] Nimh20 Vandeverre: Phoenix .818

[12:01] Bit McMillan: i have same problem with SL 2.4

[12:02] Cummere Mayo: hi oskar :)

[12:02] Nimh20 Vandeverre: A linden mentioned to me its something to do with CAPS?

[12:02] Andrew Linden: Ok, let me ask on an internal channel...

[12:02] Simon Linden: Hello everyone

[12:02] Cummere Mayo: hey andrew, simon

[12:02] Moon Metty: is that also when you get the upload errors for baked textures when you tp to such a region?

[12:02] Nimh20 Vandeverre: What ever caps are

[12:02] Oskar Linden: capability

[12:02] Flip Idlemind: Oskar do you really have 0 scripts on or are you in "Admin mode" or whatever (And would that even affect how your scripts are counted)

[12:02] Moon Metty: hey Simon :)

[12:02] Oskar Linden is in Oskar Mode

[12:02] Flip Idlemind: Ooooh

[12:03] FlipTool Add On: Hai Sue Linden!

[12:03] Cummere Mayo: oskar that is one of the best avatars ive seen a linden use :)

[12:03] Oskar Linden: Nimh a cap is a server capability. it's a url that reveals specific server functions

[12:03] Cummere Mayo: hey sue :)

[12:03] Oskar Linden: thanks cummere. it's made from stuff I bought, but of my own construction

[12:03] Nimh20 Vandeverre: Ok so how does that relate the the HTTP texuture issues?

[12:03] Andrew Linden: Nimh20, is everything in this region grey for you now?

[12:03] Nimh20 Vandeverre: no

[12:04] Nimh20 Vandeverre: it happens very radomly

[12:04] Nimh20 Vandeverre: no everything us rezzed

[12:04] Bit McMillan: infact i have more problems then unability to upload textures and crash, like impossibility to load my groups...

[12:04] Nimh20 Vandeverre: I can pastbin what i see?

[12:05] Moon Metty: oh! missing groups, that's SVC-4169

[12:05] JIRA-helper:

[#SVC-4169] Missing groups, teleportation issues, inventory issues, can't pay group deeded items

[12:05] Andrew Linden: Ok, so the rumor is that the HTTP texture download problem is indeed related to a "caps" (cababilities) problem.

[12:05] Bit McMillan: esactly this.! the last post is mine ;P

[12:06] Moon Metty: hehe

[12:06] Melvin Starbrook: mm wasnt that fixed?

[12:06] Moon Metty: missing groups used to be a lot more frequent

[12:06] Nimh20 Vandeverre: Yes Andrew that what someone said but i dont' remember what linden told me

[12:06] Andrew Linden: However, it sounds like they haven't figured out the true source of the problem yet.

[12:06] Moon Metty: nowadays it's less often, and short lived

[12:06] Bit McMillan: i just discovered this and just disabled it.... so i may be safe now?

[12:07] Bit McMillan: (i mean "http get textures")

[12:07] Nimh20 Vandeverre: 2011-01-02T03:27:22Z INFO: LLTextureFetchWorker::doWork: HTTP GET failed for: Status: 499 Reason: 'Couldn't connect to server : Failed connect to; No error' Attempt:3/4

2011-01-02T03:27:22Z INFO: LLTextureFetchWorker::doWork: HTTP GET failed for: Status: 499 Reason: 'Couldn't connect to server : Failed connect to; No error' Attempt:3/4

[12:07] Andrew Linden: can the HTTP texture download pipeline be disabled by the veiwer? I guess that makes sense.

[12:08] Andrew Linden: However, it is probably to your advantage to use the HTTP texture pipeline when possible -- it means faster downloads in general.

[12:08] Simon Linden: There's an option on the Develop menu

[12:08] Andrew Linden: (When it is working.)

[12:08] Andrew Linden: Ok, well I'll try to provide an update on that HTTP texture problem if I learn more.

[12:08] FlipTool Add On: Hai Kelly Linden!

[12:09] Nimh20 Vandeverre: Ok thank you sir

[12:09] Rex Cronon: greetings all

[12:09] Andrew Linden: I'll start with news... what I'm working on.

[12:09] Bit McMillan: yesss :) Happy Face thanku soo much ^^

[12:09] Moon Metty: hi Rex, hi Kelly :)

[12:10] Andrew Linden: We had an update today. I believe Simon Linden's interest list project was promoted to the main SL server channel

[12:10] Cummere Mayo: hello again kelly

[12:10] Rex Cronon: hi moon:)

[12:10] Simon Linden: Yep, it's all over now

[12:10] Oskar Linden: fireworks work again!

[12:10] Andrew Linden: Which means slightly faster object updates

[12:10] Simon Linden: (all over the grid, that is)

[12:10] Andrew Linden: objects should show up a little faster

[12:11] Rex Cronon: i read "Simon Linden: Yep, it's all over now" and i thought the grid was crashing for a sec:)

[12:11] Andrew Linden: expecially noticable when moving through a region

[12:11] Andrew Linden: when compared to a simulator that does not have the fixes

[12:11] Simon Linden: I'm particularly interested to see if anyone noitices it when entering a new region

[12:11] Andrew Linden: There are still a few regions without that fix today, but they'll be updated tomorrow

[12:11] Andrew Linden: in particular the Magnum and LeTigre RC channels.

[12:11] Cummere Mayo: you werent the only one rex

[12:12] Andrew Linden: I'm currently trying to track down a new crash mode in the Magnum channel

[12:12] Andrew Linden: Magnum is crashing about 2X more than the other channels.

[12:12] Oskar Linden: ay leads andrew?

[12:12] Oskar Linden: any

[12:13] Andrew Linden: If anyone figures out a reliable recipe for crashing a Magnum region I'd love to hear about it.

[12:13] Roberto Salubrius: And I landed thx moon

Total Avatar Scripts - 1057

Highest - Bronson Blackadder: 158 (14%)

Lowest - Kelly Linden: 0 (0%)

[12:13] Moon Metty: hi Rob :)

[12:13] Andrew Linden: No Oskar, I've learned very little so far, even though I've been digging around all morning.

[12:13] Rex Cronon: hmmm.hmmm. i heard bounties can help:)

[12:14] Roberto Salubrius: LL is offering bounties for fixing bugs ?

[12:14] Roberto Salubrius: like google ?

[12:14] Oskar Linden: I will give you a custom limited edition made by me binary watch if you find it Rex

[12:14] Andrew Linden: Sure, I'll offer a L$20k bounty on this particular crash mode on Magnum.

[12:14] Rex Cronon: sometimes

[12:14] Flip Idlemind: I think some Lindens here are cheating in the "Whose script count is lowest" contest

[12:14] Andrew Linden: The only clue I've got is that sometimes it seems to crash on attachments when logging out.

[12:14] Rex Cronon: for real andrew?

[12:14] Oskar Linden: we've compiled our scripts straight into server code

[12:14] Flip Idlemind: :O

[12:14] Andrew Linden: But not always, sometimes it crashes in other places.

[12:15] Flip Idlemind: So yeah, Andrew, scale of 1 to 10 how serious are you

[12:15] Andrew Linden: Sure Rex. If anyone can find a reliable repro for this crash mode on Magnum I'll pay up.

[12:15] Andrew Linden: If you find it before me ;-)

[12:15] Rex Cronon: $L can be a great motivator:)

[12:15] Moon Metty: heehee

[12:15] Nimh20 Vandeverre: So could Tier discounts

[12:15] Simon Linden: One time offer, void where prohibited, not available to employees of LIndenLab, etc...

[12:15] Nimh20 Vandeverre: lol

[12:15] Roberto Salubrius: exactly what crash... and how much money ?

[12:16] Liisa Runo: how about one prim method to insta crash any server version? that worth anything?

[12:16] Andrew Linden: L$20k for the crash mode I'm hunting. It appears to not affect the other channels.

[12:16] Rex Cronon: it might be just enough to mention this in the right group chat in who knows how fast u get your answer:)

[12:16] Rex Cronon: and who knows*

[12:17] Oskar Linden: I poked the beta group

[12:17] Melvin Starbrook: 20k to crahh a sim? lol

[12:17] Oskar Linden: I'll send a mail as well

[12:17] Andrew Linden: If you crash the region on logout or TP out then you may be close to the answer.

[12:17] Oskar Linden: I'm guessing to crash a sim with the signature that andrew is looking for

[12:17] Simon Linden: I wonder how many crashes we'll see as everyone tries to kill that channel ... may be best to limit this to a few sandboxes

[12:17] Melvin Starbrook: mm i sail a lot lol

[12:17] Oskar Linden: the magnum sandboxes are fair game

[12:17] Andrew Linden: There are some known ways to crash a simulator that I'm not interested in.

[12:17] Oskar Linden: you do need to be a member of the group second life beta to get there though

[12:18] Roberto Salubrius: is it REAL $L or just beta grid $L ?

[12:18] Arawn Spitteler: Is there a magnum sandbox, on the map?

[12:18] Cummere Mayo: thats gotta be compression related then

[12:18] Andrew Linden: In particular crashing a region via physics.

[12:18] Andrew Linden: Also, there is a rare scripts crash mode that I'm not very interested in right now -- rarer than the one I'm hunting.

[12:19] Andrew Linden: Well, compression is enabled across the grid and isn't limited to the Magnum channel.

[12:19] Cummere Mayo: how long ago did this mode show up andrew?

[12:19] Andrew Linden: It showed up when Magnum went out.

[12:19] Andrew Linden: But it is about 100% the rate of all the other crash modes combined.

[12:19] Cummere Mayo: the newest version or

[12:19] Qie Niangao: What's unique about Magnum? Something to do with the "No valid agent ID" thing?

[12:19] Andrew Linden: so the total crash rate is up 2X in Magnum.

[12:19] Moon Metty: that's significant

[12:20] Melvin Starbrook: the no valid agent id thing is related with display names no?

[12:20] Andrew Linden: Qie, you know what? The "No Valid Agent ID" thing is indeed unique to Magnum, I believe.

[12:20] Simon Linden: Yes, we really can't go forward with the new code until we sort this out

[12:20] Andrew Linden: And a few other things are unique to Magnum.

[12:21] Cummere Mayo: can you tell us what they are?

[12:21] Andrew Linden: However I did a full diff with the changed code this morning -- didn't find anything that looked like it would crash.

[12:21] Sue Linden: fwiw - here are the magnum release notes

[12:21] Moon Metty: O_O

[12:21] Moon Metty: hey Sue :)

[12:21] Arawn Spitteler: Will someone be posting this hour?

[12:21] Cummere Mayo: though i could see if soemthign was acting on the physics of an agent of the avatar that changes in it could do it in

[12:21] Sue Linden: - goes out tomorrow

[12:21] Sue Linden: hi moon :)

[12:21] Roberto Salubrius: BTW who chose the names of the new channels, magnum, steel etc aren't those names from zoolander faces ?

[12:21] Roberto Salubrius: brb

[12:22] Oskar Linden: my choice X-D

[12:22] Arawn Spitteler: Hoiw do we tell, which a sim is running?

[12:22] Oskar Linden: from About->Second Life

[12:22] Moon Metty: menu >> about >> help

[12:23] Oskar Linden: I mean that

[12:23] Moon Metty: help >> about

[12:23] Moon Metty: or something like that

[12:23] Andrew Linden: Other news...

[12:23] Moon Metty: you have to be there first, of course

[12:23] Andrew Linden: I've completed my work cleaning up object deletion. That needs to go into testing.

[12:24] Andrew Linden: It might solve some mem-leak or resource-leak problems we've noticed.

[12:24] Cummere Mayo: simon:

[12:24] Melvin's Windup key: Melvin Starbrook's windup key has run out.

[12:24] Andrew Linden: I might be looking for volunteers who have leaky regions to try out my cleanup code when it hits RC

[12:24] Cummere Mayo: could you split up the magnum release?

[12:25] Cummere Mayo has an idea

[12:25] Andrew Linden: but I'll announce that when we're closer to deploy.

[12:25] Oskar Linden: split it up?

[12:25] Melvin's Windup key whispers: Liisa Runo winds up Melvin Starbrook's key.

[12:25] Melvin Starbrook: lol ty :)

[12:27] Arawn Spitteler: After a Server Crash is restored in Magnum, does it run okay, for a while?

[12:27] Cummere Mayo: as in run two versions osakr each on half the magnum chain

[12:28] Andrew Linden: Arawn, I haven't noticed a pattern to the Magnum crashes. I believe the regions run ok when they are back up.

[12:28] Andrew Linden: The crash mode is significant, but crashes are still a lot rarer than they used to be.

[12:28] Arawn Spitteler: How do we find Magnum Sims?

[12:29] Andrew Linden: Good question: How do we find Mangum Sims?

[12:29] Oskar Linden: I have 4 magnum sandboxes. search for 'magnum' from the map window. you need to be in the group Second Life Beta to get there

[12:29] Andrew Linden: Oskar, do you know a public list of Magnum regions?

[12:29] Oskar Linden: we don't have a public list, but I have 4 sandboxes up for testing use

[12:29] Arawn Spitteler: Are these four on the same server?

[12:29] Andrew Linden: I think Mangum only includes mainland regions, so no private estates.

[12:29] Oskar Linden: some of the external grid monitoring tools make a list

[12:30] Oskar Linden: I forget the web sites

[12:30] Oskar Linden: they shouldn't be on the same server

[12:30] Meeter: Timecheck : office hours is half over

[12:30] Melvin's Windup key: Melvin Starbrook's windup key has run out.

[12:30] Oskar Linden: some pirvate estates are included at the owners request

[12:30] Cummere Mayo: im wondering if it would be possible to back out the 6678 change in even jsut a few magun sims and see if that affects the crash rate on them

[12:30] Andrew Linden: Oh really? Ok good to know.

[12:31] Melvin's Windup key whispers: Liisa Runo winds up Melvin Starbrook's key.

[12:31] Moon Metty: Kelly, are you here?

[12:31] Andrew Linden: Cummere, I'll re-examine the code changes that went into SVC- 6678.

[12:31] JIRA-helper:

[#SVC-6678] Changing Regions Very fast Causes " No Valid Agent ID "

[12:32] Cummere Mayo: its a possible cuase, though i secretly suspect that one of the other crash mode fixes might also be a culprit

[12:32] Cummere Mayo: shame they werent fully listed in the release notes

[12:32] Andrew Linden: I don't think I'll put up custom Magnum anywhere quite yet.

[12:32] Andrew Linden: If we had a reliable repro case then I might for comparison.

[12:33] Andrew Linden: One of the crash modes is for blacklisted objects. That one really looks innocent.

[12:34] Cummere Mayo: is there a particualr set of avatars that seems to be able to trigger it more then most or is it totally random avatars?

[12:34] Andrew Linden: The other one relates to excessive number of particular bogus packets that don't have any effect except to eat up simulator resources.

[12:34] Sue Linden: i think is the site you're looking for

[12:35] Andrew Linden: Ok, that's all the news I've got right now.

[12:35] Andrew Linden: Table is open.

[12:35] Andrew Linden: Did Kelly say he was here or not?

[12:35] Andrew Linden: I'm sure there are some script related questions for him.

[12:35] Moon Metty: not really hehe

[12:35] Cummere Mayo: i have one

[12:35] Moon Metty: yeah

[12:35] Kelly Linden: I am here. :)

[12:35] Moon Metty: aha!\

[12:36] Moon Metty: welcome back, Kelly

[12:36] Kelly Linden: Thank you.

[12:36] Melvin's Windup key: Melvin Starbrook's windup key has run out.

[12:36] Moon Metty: is everything ok with the family?

[12:36] Kelly Linden: Yup, yup.

[12:36] Moon Metty: :)

[12:36] Cummere Mayo: woudl it be possible to tie some kind of warning to parcel_media_command_agent so that when its used the server and viewer transimit a warning and can deny it?

[12:36] Kelly Linden: A minor hiccup this last week as I returned to work with caffeine levels that have broken the sleep schedules, but otherwise fine.

[12:37] Jonathan Yap: That is a security exploit

[12:37] Liisa Runo: SVC-1167 STORM-956

[12:37] JIRA-helper:

[#STORM-956] Ability to mute dialogs by muting object (or object owner)

[12:37] JIRA-helper:

[#SVC-1167] Script function to return objects

[12:37] Kelly Linden: I'm pretty sure I talked about 1167 on monday

[12:37] Liisa Runo: and will talk about it more untill we get it ;)

[12:38] Moon Metty: Kelly what will be on top of your agenda at first?

[12:38] Kelly Linden: I'm a bit surprised on the muting one, sounds like a legit bug, but a more general, even viewer bug, and not scripting really.

[12:38] Cummere Mayo: redzone and allot of other tools are using the command I mentioned to list suspected alts in a database that is then being used with a hud system across the grid to grief and invade privacy

[12:39] Jonathan Yap: I was about to start work on storm-976

[12:39] JIRA-helper:

[#STORM-976] Object muted by name still displays notification message when clicked

[12:39] Liisa Runo: dialog spam should be capped by server IMHO

[12:39] Kelly Linden: M

[12:39] Kaluura Boa: ...with a message to the owner...

[12:39] Kelly Linden: Moon: I'm wrapping up the work to upgrade the mono runtime we use to 2.6 right now.

Total Avatar Scripts - 650

Highest - Bronson Blackadder: 158 (24%)

Lowest - Roberto Salubrius: 0 (0%)

[12:40] Rex Cronon: those pesky dialog boxes r generated by a lsl, therefore lsl doesn't respect mute

[12:40] Ardy Lay: \o/

[12:40] Moon Metty: so then the threaded rezzing can be reintroduced?

[12:40] Kelly Linden: I don't think it is related to threaded rez.

[12:40] Moon Metty: oh ok

[12:41] Andrew Linden: Threaded rezzing should be included in the Magnum update tomorrow actually.

[12:41] Oskar Linden: yup

[12:41] Moon Metty: hmmm :)

[12:41] Andrew Linden: We decided to append that to the Magnum channel before we knew about the crash rate increase.

[12:41] Simon Linden: Are we going to be able to turn that on for the channel, or have to wait for a full deploy?

[12:41] Oskar Linden: when all else fails, add moar code

[12:42] Oskar Linden: I think we can turn it on for that channel

[12:42] Jonathan Yap: What I'd like to see for muting is for it to work based on UUID internally

[12:42] Andrew Linden: Threaded-rez will be enabled by default on Magnum after tomorrows update, if everything goes according to plan.

[12:42] Andrew Linden: Of course, my plan for today is to find and fix that crash bug before dark.

[12:42] Moon Metty: yes

[12:43] Moon Metty: looks like magnum is an experimental channel hehe

[12:43] Moon Metty: Kelly, what about the work on the mono scheduler?

[12:43] Andrew Linden: yeah, well we have a slight traffic jam these days as several projects are hitting the RC queue at once, I think.

[12:43] Rex Cronon: has anybody seen SVC-6748?

[12:43] JIRA-helper:

[#SVC-6748] llHttpRequest() creates inter object cross communication, making it INSECURE by allowing any http_response to read any request

[12:44] Andrew Linden: Adding stuff to Magnum was a way to advance the queue by one more item.

[12:44] Oskar Linden: oh I was gonna ask kelly about that

[12:44] Oskar Linden: SVC-6748 I mean

[12:44] Rex Cronon: sometimes u don't want other scripts to know what is ment for only one of them

[12:44] Kelly Linden: mono scheduler work is in limbo. It has dependencies and a potential to break scripts.

[12:45] Kelly Linden: so, no update.

[12:45] Moon Metty: people are still asking about SVC-3679, while that bug was removed with the rollback of server 1.25, a loooong time ago

[12:45] JIRA-helper:

[#SVC-3679] Memory problems in Mono-scripts operating on large lists

[12:45] Oskar Linden: whether http_response was sent to a specific script or an object id

[12:45] Kelly Linden: 3679 is part of the scheduler work

[12:45] Moon Metty: SVC-3679 should be closed

[12:45] Moon Metty: :)

[12:46] Moon Metty: it confuses people

[12:46] Moon Metty: there is no bug anymnore

[12:46] Kelly Linden: oh, right.

[12:46] Moon Metty: anymore*

[12:46] Moon Metty: i tried to close it once, but ... that's easier said than done lol

[12:47] Kelly Linden: I know of no plans to change how llHTTPRequest handles its responses. The way it currently works is By Design, whether that design needs adjusting is the question

[12:47] Arawn Spitteler regards Jira Entries as creative content, to be preserved at all cost

[12:47] Moon Metty: it was set to fix pending, for the case a new scheduler came out

[12:48] Qie Niangao: I don't see how SVC-6748 is a surprise, tbh. It's not as if http_response is the only event that leaks across scripts.

[12:48] Kelly Linden: I need to read up on it moon - was it shipped?

[12:48] Moon Metty: Kelly, we tested a new scheduler on aditi later, but it wasn't good enough

[12:48] Moon Metty: the memory problems were only in 1.25 on agni, it was rolled back

[12:49] Moon Metty: we still need some fixes for the scheduler though

[12:49] Kelly Linden: oh, I see. I'll play with that jira later today

[12:51] Moon Metty is struggling with the jira

[12:51] Sue Linden: if i can help, let me know. if it's a jira perms thing

[12:51] Moon Metty: here .. SEC-226

[12:52] Sue Linden: oh, nmd. :)

[12:52] Cummere Mayo: speaking of jira moon can you move something for me?

[12:52] Moon Metty: sure

[12:53] Cummere Mayo: can you move SVC-6750 to vwr?

[12:53] JIRA-helper:

[#SVC-6750] Make parcel_media_agent_command and similar request user permission

[12:54] Andrew Linden: So we're moving to this new "User Groups" format for these meetings, formerly known as "Office Hours".

[12:54] Jonathan Yap: Cummere, I think that should stay as svc

[12:54] Andrew Linden: I think we're going to have a blog post about it in the next few days.

[12:54] Kelly Linden: thqat is not a vwr issue.

[12:54] Cummere Mayo: its gonna need work on vwr too kelly

[12:54] Moon Metty: that's a scripting issue, Cummere?

[12:54] Cummere Mayo: its already cloned in svc

[12:54] Flip Idlemind: Yay for fixing things that aren't broken

[12:54] Rex Cronon: will each fomerly known as "OH" will have an actual group in sl?

[12:54] Oskar Linden: Beta Server Office Hour is now the Server Beta User Group; but same time same place same oskar

[12:55] Andrew Linden: Right now this meeting will be where to talk about LSL/MONO issies, but Kelly I was wondering if you had plans for setting up an LSL/MONO user group?

[12:55] Andrew Linden: Or have you already done so for Mondays?

[12:55] Kelly Linden: I plan on working that out this week.

[12:55] Meeter: Timecheck : office hours is almost over

[12:55] Andrew Linden: Ok cool

[12:55] Moon Metty: Kelly's time on monday is awkward for me

[12:55] Cummere Mayo: kelly if you wish to discuss it with me you can im me :)

[12:55] Ardy Lay: Schedules and locations to be in Wiki?

[12:56] Moon Metty: and i do want to ask things, like SVC-5040 :)

[12:56] JIRA-helper:

[#SVC-5040] Script performance dropped on regions deployed on class 7 hardware since rolling restart (12 nov 2009)

[12:56] Melvin Starbrook: pul loo s pp pll

[12:56] Kelly Linden: no time is good for everyone. I think my monday time nicely complements the two times Andrew's group meets currently though.

[12:56] Rex Cronon: btw. this page needs updating:

[12:56] Cummere Mayo: its already updated rex

[12:57] Rex Cronon: sorry. i guess i had to update it too:)

[12:57] Cummere Mayo: its got the user group meetings and the calandar in it... (though it doesnt have all the usergroups i was told would be there listed so i hope those ones are still happening)

[12:58] Flip Idlemind: Ok so hypothetically who do I call if I figure out how to crash Magnum

[12:58] Cummere Mayo: (btw that page would eb more helpful if the groups were listed by day instead of by name )

[12:58] Andrew Linden: Flip, send me an email or IM.

[12:58] Flip Idlemind: Okie dokie

[12:58] Jonathan Yap: +1 Cummere

[12:59] Jonathan Yap: click on the day heading

[12:59] Jonathan Yap: it sorts that column...wrongly

[12:59] Rex Cronon: andrew. will u no longer have OH on friday?

[13:00] Rex Cronon: sorry

[13:00] Rex Cronon: missread

[13:00] Simon Linden: yeah, sorting by day of week is pretty meaningless there

[13:00] Meeter: Thank you for coming to Linden office hours

[13:00] Jonathan Yap: easy fix though--add a digit as the 1st character

[13:00] Simon Linden: Guess I have to edit the Meeter object

[13:00] Oskar Linden: ur gonna need to update that meeter andrew :-)

[13:00] Oskar Linden: oh heh

[13:01] Andrew Linden: I let the User Groups team know about that sort problem.

[13:01] Moon Metty: hehehe

[13:01] Simon Linden: hmm, also the signpost and note in the corner

[13:01] Andrew Linden: Alright, I've got to go. There is a crash mode to fix and the sun is speeding across the sky.

[13:01] Andrew Linden: Thanks for coming everyone.

[13:01] Moon Metty: happy hunting Andrew

[13:01] Moon Metty: i hope you find it before dark

[13:02] Qie Niangao: Thanks Andrew. Good luck!

[13:02] Rex Cronon: tc andrew

[13:02] Moon Metty: see you friday :)

[13:03] Rex Cronon: i hope that other group meetings would alternate their meetings as andrew does, otherwise lots of people would not be able to make it:(


Prev 2011.02.04 Next 2011.02.11