Single Click Test
From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 02:01, 16 July 2007 by Benja Kepler
- Make a box.
- Put a script with a touch handler on it (the default script is fine)
- Make sure touch() events happen on left click
- Make sure hover icon is hand-with-finger
- Set the box left-click sit
- Hover cursor should be a sit icon (bug: no art yet, has exclamation point)
- Click on the box, you should sit on it
- The touch() event should not happen.
- Set the box back to left-click touch.
- Now the touch() event should happen on click.
- Take a vehicle that has a "Ride" command
- Set it left-click sit
- Left-click should ride on the vehicle
- Make a box. Make sure it's not for sale.
- Try to set left-click buy. You should get an error message.
- Set the box for sale.
- Now you should be able to set it left-click buy.
- Click on it - the object should become selected, and the buy dialog should appear.
- If you have time, try the left-click buy on a sim with very low FPS and a viewer with very low FPS. There may be a delay between when you left-click to buy and the dialog comes up, but the dialog should always have information in it.
- Make a box
- Set it to left-click open
- Try and left-click on the box while its contents are empty
- Verify this fails to bring up the open floater
- Place an object in the box's contents
- Left-click on the box
- Verify this now brings up the open floater