Difference between revisions of "Snowglobe/de"
(Created page with ''''This is a placeholder for the upcoming German translation of this page''' Image:Snowglobe with snow dropshadow.svg '''Snowglobe''' is the name of a new view...')
Revision as of 05:19, 3 July 2009
This is a placeholder for the upcoming German translation of this page
Snowglobe is the name of a new viewer (in development) for Second Life. Older documentation will refer to it as the "SLDev Viewer" (and some will refer to "HTTP Texture", the first project we're working on). Watch this space for more information/links/etc.
For more info about the Snowglobe viewer, see Philip's blog post: "Intensifying Open Source Effort" which describes our new approach to open source. See Philip's mail to sldev for a little bit more about the name.
- Browse source: snowglobe branch in Trac - browse the source code we're working on
- The page Get source and compile gives general information about how to compile the source.
- Current Release Cycle - information on features and patches pending for the current release cycle
- Commit mails and build system notifications: sldev-commits mailing list.
- Developers discussion: sldev mailing list.
- Snowglobe Committer List - List of people with direct commit access who are working to build this viewer
- Snowglobe Development Process - Development practices for everyone working on the Snowglobe viewer
- Snowglobe Test Plans
- 2009-06-24 - Snowglobe 1.0 now available - Rob Linden's announcement post.