Instead of setting integer Loop, let's reuse animation flags that was built for llSetTextureAnim function as list to combine flags usage.
LOOP REVERSE PING_PONG SMOOTH ROTATE SCALE and maybe add another flag POSITION(0x80)?
- Starts from the beginning to the end and returns back to the beginning to start again.
- Played backward in following order of the list.
- Starts from the beginning to the end and play backward back to the beginning to start again.
- Could be used as another suggestion between sliding to the next target instead of "llSetPos"-like frames.
- ROTATE, SCALE, and POSITION
- Allow user to trim list down a bit without the needs to add all three at the same time. (Might be a wishful thinking though.)
Generally allow users to develop system that could have more than one LlSetKeyframedAnimation function call, long as it's not using same axis/scale/position again, which overrides the first of that same flag. One function call use position and second function call use rotation and scale for a type of event call.
I must point out a discussion about stopping, how do to about it. At the moment, suggesting use STOP(0x00) with combination of any flag from above? -- ₪ 03:07, 31 August 2011 (PDT)