From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 14:43, 4 February 2011 by Darien Davies
This is a wish list for future open source versions of MLP.
Join the inworld group for further discussion.
- re-write MLP from scratch
- collect a fund to pay scripters for changes
- make a list of scripters and get costings
- back button in sequences
- timer menu for sequences
- allow for an overlay pose (with a higher priority and loopless) activated by a specific button (not stopping a scene) played during a sequence.
- 8 to 16 balls or more
- move many menu items to a child prim to free up ~menu memory
- rez props seperate so they remain when poses change
- a default pose option when a new menu is selected
- menus that change independently for male and female animations
- Different sculpts for the pink and the blue ball