Talk:Scripting Certification

From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 16:50, 25 April 2007 by Destiny Niles (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Overlapping categories

There is a bit of overlap between the categories. Do we want to rework the categories or just go with it? -- Strife Onizuka 18:46, 24 April 2007 (PDT)

Difficulty

The way this is shaping up, it will be a difficult certification. -- Strife Onizuka 19:50, 24 April 2007 (PDT)

We need to specify the core skills the should be 75% of the test (ie. understanding events, if statements) the other 25% could be the lessed used functions/techniques (ie. using external scripting tools)--Destiny Niles 16:50, 25 April 2007 (PDT)