Of the ways of incorporating mesh into SL this is by far the most sane. Mind posting some example textures? Frame based llSetTextureAnim would be cool too. -- Strife Onizuka 12:04, 27 April 2007 (PDT)
- Woot ^_^ thx. -- Strife Onizuka 14:45, 27 April 2007 (PDT)
- /me adds additional Woot! ;-P --AlisonW 15:42, 27 April 2007 (PDT)
I've been examining the video posted on the blog. I took screen shots of the textures shown in the texture picker, giving the advantage of being able to see the rendered texture and compare it to real prims and their sizes.
- I'm a little fuzzy on this part. It's on or the other
A)The values are centered so if you want are small dot you have to use an image that 127 or 128 grey.
B)The values are related to the base sphere.
- The default shape is a sphere half the prim size.
- I think the bounding box is the size of the base sphere, meaning the mesh can be 3 times larger then it's bounding box.