About Benji Nakamori
Resident of Second Life® since 2007/8/26, I quickly realized that my interest for this virtual world would be optimal in offering my help & support
to other Residents. Therefore I decided to create a group of Volunteers, the White Tiger Mentors [RHN], with the aim to provide a real assistance in-world, not even knowing at that time I could apply to become an official Second Life Mentor, what I subsequently did as Mentor Linguist. I pay particular attention to the fact that assistance should be useful to not only what is happening in-world, but also to the persons in real life who could have some difficulties with the use of their computers, that is why I also wanted to be a SecondAbility Mentor and a Virtual Ability Mentor. Benji Nakamori's avatar on May 18, 2018: This is my final release !
My Experience in Second Life®
- Former Second Life Mentor/Linguist, official Linden Lab's program.
- Founder/Co-Owner of WTM program (RHN status, official LL program).
- Co-Owner of Mentors ! and New Resident Services programs/groups.
- Co-Owner of RHN Q & A group, also Volunteer in the following groups :
- Help Sandbox Mentor [RHN], Mental Mentor/Linguist [RHN],
- SecondAbility Mentor [RHN] and Virtual Ability Mentor [RHN].
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional (64-bit). I build my computers myself to optimize them for Second Life®.
How to use the Support Portal
- Click play to watch this Video Tutorial (by Emma Linden & Linden Lab's Documentation Team):
- About [RHN] groups in Second Life®: Second Life Wiki > Resident Help Network Portal
- Second Life Help: Search across the Knowledge Base, Second Life Answers and the Forum