About The Robot
An experiment in windup clockwork servants gone horribly wrong, Edloe and Nowhereville Idiot-In-Chief Crap Mariner (Rezzed: Guy Fawkes Day 2006) lives in a massive tree in the center of Edloe Island of Second Life.
Any rumors about a "Windup Army" bent on obliterating all organic life on the grid is just Martian Industries propaganda, nothing more. Robots are your friends. We're not trying to kill you at all.
"It takes me 5 minutes to rez, but I'm worth every second." - Crap Mariner
Loves to read "How To Win Friends And Influence People" by Dale Carnegie, then toss the books aside and piss everyone off anyway.
Runs Edloe, Nowhereville, Los Arboles, and Harbour islands as part of the Five Islands complex. (It's actually 10 islands, but we suck at math. YAY!)
Wait... THAT Eshi?
Partner of Eshi Otawara, who spends her time making dresses, cool sim designs, and planning in-world funeral displays for herself. (She's such a drama queen.)
Yeah, she redid my shape. And steals my smokes.
Maintains the Podcasts List on SL Wiki. Badly.
Can be found on twitter.
WARNING: This is a high-volume Twitter feed that contains subject matter that may or may not pertain to SL, will often contain profanity in English, and runs contrary to the current cult worshiping Obama (and occasionally even to the current meta-cult decrying the cult worshiping Obama). Whether it's champagne or water, it's still being blasted from a firehose.
You have been warned.
Other places this deranged clockwork miscreant has been known to haunt...
- Twitter feed - Duh, didn't I just link this? Sheesh!
- 100 Word Stories Podcast - A daily 100 word story in text and audio, and then a weekly collection of stories from a group of deranged loyal followers.
- SL Weblog - "What Is This Crap?" could be missing a comma. Where you think the comma goes says a lot about how you view SL.
- RL Weblog - I've been called lunatic fringe, right-wing fascist, racist, sexist, and hypocrite so many times, it makes me wonder why I bother going to family reunions anymore.
- Occasional utterli rants - Lousy audio quality makes for a fun 10-15 minutes of "What did he say?"
- Youtube videos - I wish I had more time to make these.
- flickr stream - A decent video card and a spacenavigator make me look better than I really am. PhotoShop... blech!
- Tunes inSL Project - Atonement for my many tone-deaf sins.
- Rick Astley sings "Never Gonna Give You Up"