From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 17:18, 5 July 2007 by Iridium Linden
My name is Iridium Linden, and I am an Associate Community Manager working on the Community Initiatives Team.
- All things JIRA
- All things Teen Grid
- All things Campus
- All things Event-like
- All things Resident-related (cause Residents rock)
- All things Newslettery
- All things chocolate
- All things Power Ranger
What do I do?
- I aggregate your feedback on the blog, forums, wiki, JIRA, etc.
- I work with Residents to create wikkidly kewl events in SL.
- I work with educators in SL through Campus: Second Life and Campus: Teen Second Life.
- I manage the Newsletter (as of July 2007).
- I work with Glenn on SL Certification and other goodies.
- I do tonz of other things that I'm not at liberty to talk about, hehe.
How do you find me?
Contact me in-world, of course. I'm always around. Or email me: email@example.com.