User:Nyx Linden/Mesh Office Hours Agenda
Mesh Team's Office Hours Agenda
Office hours are on Mondays at 11 AM in Pacific time (SL standard time) located on the beta grid (Aditi) in Mesh HQ 1 at: Mesh HQ on Aditi
Topics are focused on anything related to the mesh import project. Feature requests, bug reports, design feedback, questions, comments, or example content are welcome.
Please add topics for discussion / agenda items to the end of the list below prior to 10:50 AM. Priority will be given to topics that are posted in advance and are relevant to the goals of the office hour. Feel free to include relevant links to JIRA or wiki pages. Contact Nyx Linden or Runitai Linden if you are unsure if your topic is relevant or appropriate.
Archived agendas can be found at the agenda archive.
Next meeting scheduled for: December 6, 2010.
December 6, 2010
- Will we have the ability to deform meshes with the body sliders not connected to bones? ie: butt, breast, hip, muscle.
- Will we have the ability to create custom skeletons for animation, or add custom bones to the SL skeleton ie: fingers, toes & tails?
- If you want a parcel on ADITI, see http://blogs.secondlife.com/thread/51153?tstart=0
- What are the top issues and priorities that the mesh team is working on right now?
- Can I (Reed) get a copy of a .dae featuring a scene of objects, including the LOD for each object within the scene (which is compatible w/ SL, of course)?