User:Nyx Linden/Mesh Office Hours Agenda
Mesh Team's Office Hours Agenda
Office hours are on Mondays at 11 AM in Pacific time (SL standard time) located on the beta grid (Aditi) in Mesh HQ 1 at: Mesh HQ on Aditi
Topics are focused on anything related to the mesh import project. Feature requests, bug reports, design feedback, questions, comments, or example content are welcome.
Please add topics for discussion / agenda items to the end of the list below prior to 10:50 AM. Priority will be given to topics that are posted in advance and are relevant to the goals of the office hour. Feel free to include relevant links to JIRA or wiki pages. Contact Nyx Linden or Runitai Linden if you are unsure if your topic is relevant or appropriate.
Archived agendas can be found at the agenda archive.
Next meeting scheduled for: January 24, 2011.
January 24, 2011
- what happens with the special shiny setting, which was removed for open beta? also is it planned to make a better standard shiny in deferred mode which does not differ so much from normal mode (metallic look)?
- status on missing meshes (cts-395 and cts-406)
- any news to cts-381?
- Is it possible to translate the avatar OBJ files in second life Wiki into Collada, and to redistribute it? Does it break the license of the OBJ file? Are the Linden binary files of the avatar which the Viewer provides, and the XML file in connection with it LGPL? If it is so, we cannot sell a Collada file (or Mesh) with UV map which have compatibility with the current avatar.
- What are first release ? Duken Nukem Forver (releaseday 3.5.2011 after 13 years ? or Mesh in maingrid ?
- Can we devise some way of importing whole scenes w/ multiple objects including LoD via a single .dae?
- How's life with the new boss?
- Runitai, have you fixed my house yet? -Reed