User:Nyx Linden/Mesh Office Hours Agenda
Mesh Team's Office Hours Agenda
Office hours are on Mondays at 11 AM in Pacific time (SL standard time) located on the beta grid (Aditi) in Mesh HQ 1 at: Mesh HQ on Aditi
Topics are focused on anything related to the mesh import project. Feature requests, bug reports, design feedback, questions, comments, or example content are welcome.
Please add topics for discussion / agenda items to the end of the list below prior to 10:50 AM. Priority will be given to topics that are posted in advance and are relevant to the goals of the office hour. Feel free to include relevant links to JIRA or wiki pages. Contact Nyx Linden, Runitai Linden, or Charlar Linden if you are unsure if your topic is relevant or appropriate.
Archived agendas can be found at the agenda archive.
Next meeting scheduled for: March 7, 2011.
March 7, 2011
- Can we have for the Copyright rules a new User Groupe Hour ? Ithink the Mesh User Groupe hour is the wrong place for Copyright rules. Its better we can ask a advocate from the legal department.
- Is a legal representative available to clarify the breadth of what constitutes re-use of the avatar mesh covered under the CC BY-SA 3.0?
Can we sell the skin and Mesh which were made from Avator Obj of CC BY-SA 3.0 in the second life?
- Are the upload costs displayed by Develop|Show Info|Show Upload Cost for selected items finalised yet?
- Why does Develop|Show Info|Show Upload Cost say Textures=L$20 for meshes uploaded and rezzed without textures?
- When will we (or do we already) have the new encroachment stuff to test with mesh, and can we have a parcel with short auto-return on a sandbox to test it?
- Bones mCollarLeft and mCollarRight not respecting some settings upon import.
- Could we possibly get a hotkey combo for mesh uploads? (and for that matter, is there a specific reason why only textures get this currently?
- Is there a reason why downloads of the mesh dev viewer frequently fail to install due to NSIS installer integrity errors? How can testers avoid this issue?
- Is it possible to "part out" all the new features mesh will bring into their own micro projects? For instance llCastRay(), 64m Objects, Mesh, Avatar Rigged Meshes, and etc. That way we could release more features without having to wait for one single feature.
- When will mesh be available on maingrid?
- My understanding is that if a sculpt is made and uploaded as a sculpt, it will be legacy at 10L/sculpt; if it is remapped and uploaded as mesh it will be at whatever price is determined for mesh. Is that correct?
- Add your item here