User:Nyx Linden/Office Hours Agenda
Nyx Linden's Office Hours Agenda
Office hours are on Wednesdays at Noon in Pacific time (SL standard time) located in Borrowdale at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Borrowdale/74/217/32
Topics are focused on avatars, content creation efficiency, content creation tools and methods, rendering issues, and many related random topics.
Please add topics for discussion / agenda items to the end of the list below prior to 11:50 AM. Priority will be given to topics that are posted in advance and are relevant to the goals of the office hour. Feel free to include relevant links to JIRA or wiki pages. Contact Nyx Linden if you are unsure if your topic is relevant or appropriate.
Archived agendas can be found at the agenda archive.
Next meeting scheduled for: October 20, 2010.
October 20, 2010
- mesh viewer source code
- mesh project JIRA category
- Other Uses for UploadObjectAsset
- Streaming costs
- is it possible (or will this be considered) to let skinned mesh be influenced by the av's morph sliders
- When you give/sell a mesh to someone, will they be able to drag/drop it on a prim?
- Has anyone looked at the avatar distortion bug? https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/CTS-261
- Is there any news on mesh specific LSL functions?
- What would people like to see from a web inventory interface?
- Is the 64 Meter scale decided yet?
- Using mesh as a springboard to 'Avatar 2.0'?
- We were told windlight is in server code but viewer code hasn't caught up yet. Any ETA on viwer-side controls for estate windlight?
- could we get a water filled mesh beta sandbox?
- why do mesh beta regions do not load their map?
- There were rumors from an Aditi OH (with no transcript) that LL will not provide open source code for uploading meshes. Is this true? If so, support for open source is clearly being reduced. Please comment.
- Uploading multiple objects as a single mesh results in deformation?
- Your Topic Here!