User:Nyx Linden/Office Hours Agenda
Nyx Linden's Office Hours Agenda
Office hours are on Wednesdays at Noon in Pacific time (SL standard time) located in Borrowdale at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Borrowdale/74/217/32
Topics are focused on avatars, content creation efficiency, content creation tools and methods, rendering issues, and many related random topics.
Please add topics for discussion / agenda items to the end of the list below prior to 11:50 AM. Priority will be given to topics that are posted in advance and are relevant to the goals of the office hour. Feel free to include relevant links to JIRA or wiki pages. Contact Nyx Linden if you are unsure if your topic is relevant or appropriate.
Archived agendas can be found at the agenda archive.
Next meeting scheduled for: November 17, 2010.
November 17, 2010
- Fed up with slpluign.exe. (1) has to be set to W95 compatability mode to avoid load failure error messages (2) is left running after most viewer crashes and then prevents (hangs) startup of SL and Blender, and blocks viewer installation. Solutions? Drongle McMahon 09:30, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- What happened with the mesh server? I can now rez meshes that were invalid since several months ago.Drongle McMahon 09:32, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- As a builder and a consumer of other peoples items, I would love the ability to remove scripts from all linked objects at one time. e.g., removing resizing scripts from 112 prim object takes a very very long time. And since script cost is a big deal it would be a useful feature. :) Update: Let me make this more general - the ability to modify/delete components of multiple objects in a linked set would be extremely useful.(Honour McMillan)
- When editing tiny prims you can't select them easily around the arrows - I find myself clicking on a distant linked prim first and then moving back to the one I want. Would it be possible to have the controls become smaller/finer if you cam in close to permit detailed work? (Honour McMillan)
- JUST MAKE THE F@^$*! BEAR ALREADY!!!
- When do meshes come to the main grid?
- Your topic here