User:Nyx Linden/Office Hours Agenda
Nyx Linden's Office Hours Agenda
Office hours are on Wednesdays at Noon in Pacific time (SL standard time) located in Borrowdale at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Borrowdale/74/217/32
Topics are focused on avatars, content creation efficiency, content creation tools and methods, rendering issues, and many related random topics.
Please add topics for discussion / agenda items to the end of the list below prior to 11:50 AM. Priority will be given to topics that are posted in advance and are relevant to the goals of the office hour. Feel free to include relevant links to JIRA or wiki pages. Contact Nyx Linden if you are unsure if your topic is relevant or appropriate.
Archived agendas can be found at the agenda archive.
Next meeting scheduled for: February 2, 2011.
February 2, 2011
- Last tiny robot office hour ever! Linden community involvement in the future.
- 'Show Updates' debug overhaul? (Need more data, like bytesize of network updates, delays, packet lost, etc. Need to be able to truly identify bandwidth hogs. Add more sources, such as Texture and Asset downloads beyond Object appearance and position updates. Be verbose and fun.) Inspired by this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJm-Inp9kTI
- How to go about getting at least an intern assigned to putting together a mailing list for content creators and collecting the feedback to send to the appropriate teams?
- Is it possible to sell the software which bundled the OBJ file of the avatar of Second Life?
- What are your comments about this: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/CTS-465 ?