User:Rand Linden/Admin Dashboard
From Second Life Wiki
This page provides links to special pages to help manage and maintain articles under revision control, along with wiki log pages, and user rights management.
Here are some useful pages:
- Category:Knowledge Base
- Unreviewed pages within the KB
- All recent changes to Knowledge Base articles
- Resident reviewers
- Linden Lab Official pages. These are policy and other protected articles only editable by Lindens.
- Special:Stableversions - All of the reviewed revisions for a certain page or view reviewed revisions.
- Special:Unreviewedpages - Pages that have not yet been reviewed.
- Special:OldReviewedpages - Pages that have been reviewed, but have edits pending.
- Special:Reviewedpages - Reviewed pages at the main review levels
- Special:Stabilization - Override the default display for unregistered users.
|Note: Use would be Special:Stabilization/TARGET, though there seems to be a configuration error. Currently only works via https://wiki.secondlife.com/w/index.php?title=Special:Stabilization&page=TARGET (where TARGET is the target page).
In order to completely free an article from flagged revisions and to keep Special:OldReviewedpages clean, the only successful procedure seems to be:
- Special:Log/rights - log of promotion/demotion of editors and the reasons
- Special:Log/review - log of the approval/unapproval of revisions
- Special:Log/stable - log of changes to the stable versioning configuration to pages
- Special:QualityOversight - shows only flaggings log entries related to quality revisions. This is useful if the main log is too flooded with page "sightings".