From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 14:30, 11 May 2018 by Sei Lisa
Scripter. SL is currently my job. I take custom orders.
I am the maintainer of the following tools for scripters:
- LSL-PyOptimizer, a tool written in Python that optimizes scripts for size.
- LSL Calculator calculates expressions using LSL syntax. It is able to perform calculations with all LSL types.
- kwdb, a LSL keywords database that can generate syntax for various editors and tools, for SL and OpenSim.
- Unofficial LSL Reference Wiki, an alternative wiki for LSL reference. Work-in-progress. Sort of stalled at present.
I am not the maintainer of this one, but kind of the "de-facto maintainer":
- lslint, a tool to check your script for errors and common mistakes, catching them all in one go instead of stopping at the first one. I was told there was a plug-in for SublimeText but it seems to no longer be usable.
My store is <SeiS>.