User:Zai Lynch/Talkpage Archive 03
Welcome to my discussion page =)
If you want to leave a comment / start a discussion, please operate as follows:
- Press the edit button on top of the page.
- Scroll down and start a new topic using: == Name of the topic ==
- Write what you want me to know and then sign it with four tildes: ~~~~ (or the signature button ). These will automatically be converted into your username and a timestamp.
- Preview the page and save it if you're comfortable with it. Make sure to click the "Watch this page" button 'cause i'll answer your question / discuss your topic in here so everyone can follow the discussion and don't have to click from one talk page to the next to be able to keep track.
- If you want to answer to a persons posting you can scroll behind the posting, hit enter to start a new line and begin it with a colon. It will be displayed as an intended line then.
- If you want to answer to an answer, please write multiple colons in the beginning of the line.
- If I made a contribution at your discussion page, please answer there. I'll surely read it.
- Happy editing :-)
|Old comments and discussions are archived (I & II) since this page was growing to large. In case you'd like to reply to one of the archived discussions, please open a new topic here and name it: Re:Name of the old discussion.||
Yes, I noticed that right after I posted it. I posted it after seeing that it compiled, without actually using it in-world. Now I know better. I posted the fix, but seems we were making an edit at the same time. More good stuff to come as fast as I can dig it all out of my inventory. -Cow Taurog 21:28, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
As you seem not to understand English very well, I will try to explain why this edit makes no sense using small words.
What you wrote is: Linden Lab announced and discussed plans on using methods to prohibit the use of mega prims greater than 256m in one dimension, but then decided to only limit them to 64.000m, since they found legitimate use for the 256m prims (for example in horizons and skies).
What that means is: At first, the people at Linden Lab said that they would allow only megaprims that were up to 256m in any direction. However, they decided that there are good uses for megaprims up to 256m. Therefore, they decided that only megaprims up to 64m in any direction may be used.
Aside from being false, no part of this makes any sense, even by Linden Lab logic. Samantha Poindexter 14:08, 15 March 2009 (UTC)