User:Zai Lynch/Talkpage Archive 04
Welcome to my discussion page =)
If you want to leave a comment / start a discussion, please operate as follows:
- Press the edit button on top of the page.
- Scroll down and start a new topic using: == Name of the topic ==
- Write what you want me to know and then sign it with four tildes: ~~~~ (or the signature button ). These will automatically be converted into your username and a timestamp.
- Preview the page and save it if you're comfortable with it. Make sure to click the "Watch this page" button 'cause i'll answer your question / discuss your topic in here so everyone can follow the discussion and don't have to click from one talk page to the next to be able to keep track.
- If you want to answer to a persons posting you can scroll behind the posting, hit enter to start a new line and begin it with a colon. It will be displayed as an intended line then.
- If you want to answer to an answer, please write multiple colons in the beginning of the line.
- If I made a contribution at your discussion page, please answer there. I'll surely read it.
- Happy editing :-)
Old comments and discussions are archived since this page was growing to large. In case you'd like to reply to one of the archived discussions, please open a new topic here and name it: Re:Name of the old discussion.
Vimeo widget problems
Zai, Thanks for fixing the videos in the KB articles.
I just put a little navigation template in some of the articles, but it seems to break the vimeo widget and I can't imagine why. See Why do textures sometimes look messed up? - Video Tutorial for an example.
I'd like to create some more navigation boxes to group related articles and make navigation easier. But this is a real problem.
--Rand Linden 19:28, 26 June 2009 (UTC)